Author Topic: Wow, am I lucky  (Read 1027 times)

Offline mary62

• Growing old disgracefully.
Wow, am I lucky
« on: September 10, 2012, 10:51:16 AM »
Got this email this morning. Must be my lucky day.

Attention My wife and I won the biggest Euro Millions lottery prize of £101,203,600.70 GBP and we just commenced our Charity Donation and we will be giving out a cash donation of £1,500,000.00 GBP to five(5)lucky individuals and ten(10)charity organisations from any part of the world. To verify the genuineness of this email and our winnings, please see our interview by visiting the web page below; http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/8820740/101m-lottery-jackpot-winners-Dave-and-Angela-Dawes-to-give-millions-to-friends-and-family.html Your email address was submitted to my wife and I by the Google Management Team and you received this email because we have listed you as one of the lucky millionaires, Kindly send us the below details so that we can direct our Bank can effect a valid Bank Draft in your name to your operational bank account in your country. ============ Full Name: Country: Age: Occupation: Sex: Mobile/Tel: ============ Congratulations & Happy Celebrations in Advance, Dave & Angela Dawe Email: daveangela_dawes22@rogers.com

Now when I get the money through I don't want any begging letters ok?

Offline heather07

• Perth, UK
  • Prolific Member
Re: Wow, am I lucky
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2012, 18:08:30 PM »
It is a new idea.  Pyramid giving.. 
You were given 1.5 million so it is only right that you give five lucky members some dosh.

As I have been so helpful in pointing this out I am sure you will want to include me.  I have only had one holiday this year and three weekend trips to Jersey to see my grand-daughter so I am sure you will think I deserve another  break soon.

If you give me the details of your bank account, including your three digit number on the back of your card, I will use them to get a nice holiday and it will save bank costs.
I wait in anticipation with Thomas cook website open.

Offline mary62

• Growing old disgracefully.
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2012, 18:25:20 PM »
Oh Heather you made me laugh out loud.

Offline George Warner

« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2012, 10:46:49 AM »
See my mate in Nigeria is still at it,good variation on a theme though.

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2012, 10:49:46 AM »
Got this email this morning. Must be my lucky day.

Attention My wife and I won the biggest Euro Millions lottery prize of £101,203,600.70 GBP and we just commenced our Charity Donation and we will be giving out a cash donation of £1,500,000.00 GBP

The email I received yesterday was only giving me $1,500,000. Lost out to the exchange rates AGAIN!

Offline sandgrounder

« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2012, 16:45:58 PM »
If you want a really good belly laugh go and take a look at this site: http://www.419eater.com/

Have a good look round and see how these guys actually bait and scam the scammers. It's hilarious ;D

Offline johntaylor49

« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2012, 18:07:09 PM »
I am Prince Hassan Ali bintheredunthat,

if you send me all your bank and credit card details I will run off with all your money.

Thanks you and here is the weather forecast -- up here on the embassy roof it am weeing down!

Offline johntaylor49

Its culture Innit?
« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2012, 18:11:38 PM »
Although you dont know him my frriend Tariq made me laugh recently, it is an indication of the slow yet steady assimilation of British Culture in our immigrant population.

His Mother had one of these phone calls and told him about it, he asked her what she did and said I asked the man , "Do I sound like a f****ng Moron?"

He was terribly shocked and told her he didnt know she knew terms like that and she replied " I get it from your Children, I think they use it as a term of endearment"!

Massive, terrif innit? Defo!

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf