Author Topic: I Didn't See What I Saw  (Read 5245 times)

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member

Offline Menthol

Re: I Didn't See What I Saw
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2014, 01:01:02 AM »
I am going to pull out this quote:

‘No Boeing 767 airliners hit the Twin Towers as fraudulently alleged by the government, media, NIST and its contractors’, he stated in the affidavit.

And then I am going to back away from this subject. I have always believed, from the moment they reported finding on top of the rubble, a virtually intact passport of one of the 'hijacking terrorists', that 9/11 was a heinously constructed disaster by the Bush family/government.

I have been vilified, mocked and abused for my beliefs and as I am off to start my new life in Turkey next week  :D, I think I have to leave this one alone.

But please people, do not believe everything you read or are told. Propaganda is alive and well and living in a town near you.

Offline GordonA

• Chauvanist Clown & Resident Curmudgeon
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2014, 01:28:38 AM »
In support of Menthol, although she probably doesn't need it, I too will reserve my judgement on this one. If any member has the cojones to ostracise me on this, bring it !! I too, remember the media furore re, the alleged hi-jackers passport, how in the name of all that is sane, could a paper document survive such a disaster, almost unscathed, & be found almost immediately the dust had settled, on top of hundreds of thousands of tons of rubble, and why would someone on a suicide mission, carry his means of exit (passport) on his person , if he knew he wasn't coming back?

I am of the belief that the USA's biggest enemies are those within, i.e. the C.I.A. which is, SUPPOSEDLY, not allowed, by statute, to operate inside of the USA, but is answerable to no-one, NOT even the President !!

Offline kayakebab

• Too Normal For Calis?
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2014, 05:23:38 AM »
I've always believed it wasn't real. And I also believe Princess Diana was murdered.

Offline KKOB

• Prolific Member
  • I'm hearing the word.... Nonce !
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2014, 07:14:02 AM »
I'm looking forward to the arrival of the Easter Bunny again.

Offline johntaylor49

« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2014, 09:44:20 AM »
Good Grief, anyone seen the editor of the New Hampshire Gazette?  In the 1960's? Most popular headline was something like  "its all a Goddam Commie plot" --- and a small group believed it!

So many people saw it clearly, the glint of sun on the wings, "what is that?" Its a plane -- its going to crash into the World trade centre - it did!

This reminds me of young man I worked with in Cairo, I was discussing people I knew in London who had been in Auschwitz as children with an Italian colleague. Mohammed suddenly piped up, "are you saying that the Holocaust really happened, because at school we were taught it was a Zionist lie and didn't really happen?" We were amazed that such an intelligent young man could have been so hoodwinked -- I suppose if you perpetuate a lie enough them people will believe it. Its possible, but only way to prove it is again to fly an airliner into a building at 1000ft -- any volunteers?

Owamya Bin Keepin

Offline usedbustickets

• Institute for the hard of understanding
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2014, 10:22:43 AM »
I aint denying that the likes of the CIA and other reactionary forces exploited the situation to their own warped ends.  However, to then say they planned a massive and complex hoax, without flaw, in order to get their evil plans underway is beyond any rational analysis.

Bloody septics have all sorts of conspiracy theories, usually involving government and its agencies, and plenty of loons prepared to believe it ... no not for me.  ;)

Offline Colwyn

• Prolific Member
« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2014, 10:54:53 AM »
Is there a correlation between the length of time people stay in Turkey and their propensity to believe conspiracy theories? After all the inventing and circulating of conspiracy theory is an extremely popular pastime in Turkey - maybe even more common than that other pastime, smoking.

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2014, 12:29:42 PM »
I wish someone would explain how we actually watched the planes crashing into the two towers.  As did many people in the streets of N.Y.  How about all the passengers on board... Did the C.I.A. take them away and execute them all???   This is one conspiracy theory I could not even start to believe.

Offline karaokemark

• Chesterfield, UK
« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2014, 15:38:37 PM »
I saw it on TV I had a relative witness it first hand, as for Princess Diana being murdered I can live with that I despised the devious woman but that's another topic.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf