Author Topic: Demolition time again, 1105 in Fethiye!  (Read 2911 times)

Offline wallace

Demolition time again, 1105 in Fethiye!
« on: December 05, 2009, 17:03:04 PM »
From Landoflights

A circular sent to the governorship of 9 cities contained instructions to "demolish the illegal buildings. The five-star Golden Key at Selimiye, where the Prime Minister stayed and Robinson Select Maris are also included in the list.
The Presidency of Special Environment Preservation Institution (ÖÇKK), sent a circular to the governorship of 9 cities, asking that "illegal buildings should not be furnished with electricity, water, sewer system and telecommunication." It was further reminded that such illegal constructions should be sealed and relative formalities fulfilled, otherwise they should be demolished. The circular sent to the Governorship of Mugla contains 5-star hotels, marina, motels, restaurants and residences, totalling to 4 thousand 704. Among the 877 buildings to be demolished within the ÖÇKK region at Marmaris, there are the Golden Key Hotel at Bördübet, where Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdpgan goes for holidays, and Marti Marina owned by businessman Halit Narin at Orhaniye.
It was observed that the list sent to the Governorship of Marmaris was quite long. Among buildings where decisions for demolishing were taken previously are My Marine, Robinson Club Resort Select Maris, Fanta Holiday Village, private museum constructed by businessman Ahmet Türkay at Tashan, Camli Village, Çubucak ands Inbükü establishments of the Forestry Department, some restaurants and quays belonging to village chiefs, Palmetto Hotel at Selimiye hosting celebrities, solid waste storage area belonging to the Marmaris Municipality and Mariç Belbir, as well as private gangplanks and fillings.
In Marmaris 877 locations, 693 residences, 148 commercial concerns, 20 gangplanks, 8 fillings, two each stables and purification systems, and one each garage, fish pool, wall along the coast and construction site were established for demolition.
Heading the list is Hisarönü village with 239 residences, 38 offices, 2 purification systems, gangplank, stable, garage and fish pool, totalling to 283. Second on the list is Seliiya Village with 164 residences, 35 offices, 7 gangplanks and one each of stable filling and wall along the coast, totalling to 199. Third in line iss Sögüt Village with 91 residences, 18 business concerns and 3 fillings, totalling to 112. The number of illegal buildings in towns is as follows:
What are the number and location of buildings to be demolished?
Bodrum: 232; Datça: 453; Dalaman 39; Fethiye: 1108; Kavaklidere: 9; Köycegiz: 173, Marmaris: 1377; Centre: 164; Milas: 592; Ortaca: 410; Ula: 106; Ula: 106; Yatagan: 41, totalling to 4 thousand 704.

Won't be much of Fethiye left after this!!! although I presume it
must mean Fethiye area

Offline milliemars

« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2009, 17:50:04 PM »
Is this Hisaronu Fethiye or Marmaris because for the life of me I have never seen a gangplank in H.

Offline wallace

« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2009, 19:54:25 PM »
Marmaris, Hisaranu

Offline loz

• Prolific Member
  • Black Bin BAG
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2009, 21:13:59 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by wallace
What are the number and location of buildings to be demolished?
Heading the list is Hisarönü village with 239 residences, 38 offices, 2 purification systems, gangplank, stable, garage and fish pool, totalling to 283.
 Fethiye: 1108;
Won't be much of Fethiye left after this!!! although I presume it
must mean Fethiye area

I assume this is Hisaronu near Marmaris?
and Fethiye, well it has to be Kayakoy, after all it is that time of year again eh?

Offline Highlander

• Lord of the Rings
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2009, 21:21:05 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by milliemars

I have never seen a gangplank in H.

:o :o :o :o

Offline Linda

« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2009, 22:19:52 PM »
I hope for ALL, and especially friends of mine who know who they are, that they are exempt

Offline sugarybaba

« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2009, 03:11:01 AM »
So Calis ok then ? - always knew it was the place to be although its slowly sinking !!!!:D

Offline wallace

« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2009, 08:44:15 AM »
Not necessarily Hisaranu Selimye and Sogut come under Marmaris
which is an hours drive

Offline KKOB

• Prolific Member
  • I'm hearing the word.... Nonce !
« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2009, 10:56:15 AM »
quote:
Originally posted by loz

well it has to be Kayakoy, after all it is that time of year again eh?

Gee, thanks for reminding us ! : :) ;): :)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf