Author Topic: When You Give a FIG  (Read 3070 times)

Offline brianthegardener

When You Give a FIG
« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2010, 16:12:37 PM »
well done to all  at FIG...would it not be a good idear to give FIG there own topic on the forum, as Calis Carnival and Animal Aid is given...that way they can promote there good cause and promote there activities, so more of us can take part or support there cause and help to put back into the local area.?

Offline kayakebab

• Too Normal For Calis?
  • Prolific Member
When You Give a FIG
« Reply #11 on: January 09, 2010, 16:29:43 PM »
A few years ago they wanted people to knit sleeveless jumpers for the school children and I made some and took them over. Does anyone know if they still want any. They wanted burgundy or grey and I'm quite happy to make some more, if anyone could find out next time they're down by the marina,and let me know I'd be very grateful

Offline cinders

When You Give a FIG
« Reply #12 on: January 09, 2010, 16:57:55 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by brianthegardener

well done to all  at FIG...would it not be a good idear to give FIG there own topic on the forum, as Calis Carnival and Animal Aid is given...that way they can promote there good cause and promote there activities, so more of us can take part or support there cause and help to put back into the local area.?

Good idea would like to know more about dates /activities as we hope to be coming out in March and would like to help if possible

Offline brianthegardener

When You Give a FIG
« Reply #13 on: January 14, 2010, 18:22:56 PM »
over to you Mr S..can you help to support this good cause by giving then there own topic?

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf