Author Topic: Help - Blod Test for Warfarin  (Read 2035 times)

Offline Lakers

Help - Blod Test for Warfarin
« on: July 11, 2011, 17:41:09 PM »
Hi Everyone

Need yuor help again, Will be flying out this week for 3 weeks and just been informed that i need to have a weekly blood test for Warfarin, where the results will to be fwded to the uk.

My apt is in Ovscik,does anybody know where this can be done and what costs it may be .

Many Thks

Mark

Offline Ovacikpeedoff

« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2011, 18:44:56 PM »
Esnaf did all my diabetic blood tests. I used to have sugar and a number of others tests included and it cost me 120TL. The great thing about the Esnaf the results were available after a couple of hours.

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2011, 18:50:20 PM »
Dr. Can (John) the owner of Caretta Apartments does blood tests in Fethiye. It is in the cinema area of town upstairs but I only went there once many years ago and I can't tell you exactly where his place is - hopefully another member knows? Or call to Caretta Apartments near the aquapark to discuss one evening perhaps.

Offline scorcher

« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2011, 20:11:29 PM »
Yes, Esnaf hospital is the place. Take your yellow book with you to the foreigners desk and they will arrange all for approx. 25 lira. All very quick and easy - I usually go to the cafe on the corner while waiting for the INR results and then Skype the rating to my home hospital.It is really that simple so please have no fear.

Offline Lakers

« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2011, 22:15:46 PM »
Thanks all for your quick correspondence and words of confidence. it appears this will not be a big chour as first thought.

many thks

Mark

Offline Piscoe

« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2011, 09:29:42 AM »
quote:
Originally posted by Scunner

Dr. Can (John) the owner of Caretta Apartments does blood tests in Fethiye. It is in the cinema area of town upstairs but I only went there once many years ago and I can't tell you exactly where his place is - hopefully another member knows? Or call to Caretta Apartments near the aquapark to discuss one evening perhaps.

Keith, I am not sure he does do tests anymore. I think he has given it up.

Offline jackstee

« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2011, 12:00:18 PM »
There is a laboritory somewhere behind the Hanel House building on the sea front.

They take the blood and carry out whatever tests you need, all in the sameday.

They are very good as I'm not that great with needles.

Reasonable cost as well.

Offline lewis.wensley

« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2011, 08:31:24 AM »
since you are in ovacik, the best place would be DEVA clinic in hisaronu.... my friend goes there for the same test and felt she recieved a better service and also meant that she didnt have to take the journey down to fethiye every few weeks.... i think the price was 40tl....

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf