Author Topic: Fish market restaurant  (Read 2473 times)

Offline pstevens

Fish market restaurant
« on: August 06, 2012, 06:55:57 AM »
Paid our first visit to. The fish market last night and have to recommend oztoklu its just before you enter the fish market on the veg market side ,excellent service good prices and fish sauce to die for .

Offline kenkay

• Radcliffe, Manchester, UK
Re: Fish market restaurant
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2012, 10:31:16 AM »
Yeah, we went to Oztoklu following recommendations on here. Prawns to start with the best sauce I've ever tasted. Red Snapper with chips, rice and salad, also equally delicious. Had a few beers, soft drinks and wines with it. Lovely meal but a bit surprised at 100 quid bill for 3 adults and a 5 year old.

Offline pstevens

« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2012, 06:35:47 AM »
Hi there were seven of us and we had 2 bags of kalamari 1kilo of huge prawns and a sea bass as long as your arm with that was 6beers 1 bottle of wine chips rice salad it all came to 210 lira which i thought was very good ,i did tell the gaffer iwas on cbf perhaps this helped keep the price down.

Offline sunlover

« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2012, 09:48:55 AM »
Not sure Kenkay how the meal came to that cost, as we have eaten there before 4 adults and had all what you had and normally around the 60GBP price... did you query it with them as i would have   :)

Offline lance

• Prolific Member
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2012, 10:12:01 AM »
We went to Oztuklu the other night and were a bit dissapointed with it ,i dont know if they do different sauces with the prawns but the one we had was just like oil with lemon yest with garlic oil nothing special about thats about the fourth time i have been and it was the worst .and they wernt busy . :(

Offline KKOB

• Prolific Member
  • I'm hearing the word.... Nonce !
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2012, 12:58:21 PM »
Did you tell 'em Lance? Or did you do the British thing and tell them it was luverly ?

Offline dagnabbit

« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2012, 14:39:26 PM »
had a meal here last wednseday evening after reading glowing reviews, i was not a big fish eater although my wife is, well they have converted me, the meal was lovely, king prawns in a lovely sauce and the young girl recommended sea bass for me and i loved it, everything was cooked to perfection and very reasonably priced    :)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf