Author Topic: Infinity the jewellers in Paspatur  (Read 4199 times)

Offline ceni

Re: Infinity the jewellers in Paspatur
« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2013, 13:23:06 PM »
It couldn't possibly be that it's a hooky Tissot they sold you?....it does happen even in the better places !

Offline scorcher

« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2013, 13:37:50 PM »
I thought that might be part of the problem too

Offline tiggsy

• Newly Registered
« Reply #12 on: July 14, 2013, 16:16:02 PM »
My wife bought a Tissot watch from Ernest Jones here in the UK. it was £350. On the next visit to Turkey, we went on one of those excursions where they include a visit to a large jewellery store. Identical watch was for sale there at £500. Only three months after my wife purchased it. Im feeling there are no bargains in Turkey anymore, just the hassle remains.

ps I am sorry to here of your problems and I hope everything will turn out ok.

Offline Highlander

• Lord of the Rings
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #13 on: July 14, 2013, 16:27:18 PM »
There are surely lots of imported items that are more expensive in Turkey than the UK e.g. a bottle of Jack Daniels.

« Last Edit: July 14, 2013, 18:32:31 PM by Highlander »

Offline Rosy

« Reply #14 on: July 14, 2013, 16:44:36 PM »
it is our fear too that it might be a hooky watch, hopefully not. Still clinging on to the belief that they are just disinterested people once they have got your money.  Tissott wont be impressed if this establishment is selling fake gear in their name. They are chasing this up so hopefully there will be a result soon. Interestingly Infinity do not give receipts when they send your stuff away for repair. They tell you there is no need they will oversee everything and it will be quickly sorted.........oh Yeh???? >:(

Offline Rosy

« Reply #15 on: July 15, 2013, 16:42:55 PM »
The saga has ended, but what a debacle it has been. Only this morning when I phoned Infinity they were still none the wiser for knowing when it would be returned. They told us that they had spoken with Tissot in Istanbul and that the watch had been sent back on 11th July via UPS without repair as we had requested. I again phoned after 3pm, as requested, when they would know for certain what was happening, again they could not tell me, nor could they give me a reference number to track it for ourselves via UPS.

Then miracle of miracles, Pete got a call saying it had arrived and could he collect it, which he gladly did. Infinity now want me to put a full retraction of my comments on the forum, as they still say it is the fault of Tissot and UPS. and that they were blameless.

Tissot customer service have been extremely helpful throughout, responding instantly to e mails and requesting that we allow them the opportunity of ensuring that the watch was returned to us repaired. Which it has been, our son in law will be delighted. Why couldn't Infinity have got the same prompt response from Tissot that we did?

We are happy to get the watch back, very happy that it has been repaired, extremely glad that this saga has now ended, but not happy with the level of poor customer service we received from Infinity. They are good at selling you goods, but once they have are disinterested in what happens next.

Those of you that have Tissot watches can rest assured that Tissot customer service works extremely well

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #16 on: July 15, 2013, 17:07:38 PM »
Directions to Fethiye Jewellers: To Infinity, and Beyond.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf