Author Topic: where to eat Italian food in Fethiye?  (Read 3157 times)

Offline Highlander

• Lord of the Rings
  • Prolific Member
Re: where to eat Italian food in Fethiye?
« Reply #10 on: July 26, 2013, 19:45:48 PM »
We had our best meal this year at Casa di Mama but we also enjoy Bella Mama which is a very well run establishment.

Offline Christie

« Reply #11 on: July 26, 2013, 19:50:03 PM »
It is Bella Mama for us - it is our favourite restaurant in Calis - the penne veniziana is superb, likewise the ravioli and lasagne.  Always our first and last place to go when we are over. it is also such good value for lunches.     We have tried Casa de Mama but found the meals too big (we are not big eaters) and the tables too close together.  We have never been rushed out of Bella Mama and have always received a courteous and friendly welcome. (They are also one of the few places that still have my favourite wine, Moskado).   

Offline Cavfan

• Prolific Member
where to eat Italian food in Fethiye?
« Reply #12 on: July 26, 2013, 20:02:31 PM »
We prefer casa di mama too. The food is lovely, both pizzas and steaks. However if you are Italian food connoisseur I would lower your expectations!

Offline mac2010

« Reply #13 on: July 29, 2013, 09:36:58 AM »
I agree completely about casa but  if a truly Italian style place is required head off to Oludeniz There is a great place near the help bar on the main seafront strip. Sorry can not remember the name but you can not miss it or just follow your nose for the smell of garlic . :P :P 

Offline chris35

• Newly Registered
« Reply #14 on: July 29, 2013, 13:12:19 PM »
Bella Mamas here. Never had a bad meal here ever. Had an awful steak in Casa mamas last visit,to be fair they did cook me another which was fine, but by that time I was eating it on my own,as my wife had finished her meal. Agree with previous comment that the tables are far too close together, as a non smoker to have chain smokers on the next table isn't very nice. If you want the best choose Belle Mamas !!  ;)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf