Author Topic: EXTREMELY professional house clean by Interturk Estates !!!!  (Read 3039 times)

Offline GordonA

• Chauvanist Clown & Resident Curmudgeon
EXTREMELY professional house clean by Interturk Estates !!!!
« on: September 18, 2013, 15:16:50 PM »
Loz & I have just returned to our property after having it cleaned post bathroom re-fitting/tiling. We are both utterly amazed at the lengths that the ladies/gents? have gone to. As well as doing the best clean which we have had done here in Turkey, the wrought iron work on all accessible widows has been cleaned, ( I was gonna paint it, but not now, it's shiny again !), the washing has been done, ironed ,folded, and put away!! Wonderful, Loz has a huge smile on her face, (don't s'pose that'll last for long, I'll say something "innocent", & that'll be that!). Thank you very much Cenk & Olga of Interturk Estates, once again, you have excelled.  :D

Offline KKOB

• Prolific Member
  • I'm hearing the word.... Nonce !
Re: EXTREMELY professional house clean by Interturk Estates !!!!
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2013, 17:15:53 PM »
It's not often you get an accessible widow these days. Where did you get all yours from ?

Offline usedbustickets

• Institute for the hard of understanding
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2013, 22:04:56 PM »
It's not often you get an accessible widow these days. Where did you get all yours from ?
I think they may still be available from either Anglian Widows or Everest, but if you only fit a widow once fit the best accessible widow available (Ted Mould)

Offline WordBird

• What's the worst that could happen?
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2013, 15:44:09 PM »
Mr WB thinks I'm having a moment, I laughed my socks off over 'accessible widow'. ;D ;D

The more I hear about Interturk the more sure I am that we'll use them when we come to buy - everyone seems to have good things to say about them.

Does anyone know if they do long-term rentals as well? We've decided we're definitely going to rent for a while first. I've looked at the rentals tab on their website but it all seems to be holiday lets.

Offline patrice

« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2013, 16:19:31 PM »
Hi Wordbird
If you email Cenk or Olga and ask about long term rental I am sure they will help  ;D

Offline loz

• Prolific Member
  • Black Bin BAG
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2013, 18:49:44 PM »
I have just read this, accessible widow what a donk!!!! mind you I was nearly an accessible widow: I was having a tough time of it cleaning in the heat, and the Gordon, the chauvinistic clown says "why not ask Olga to get her cleaner in, she will do a better job anyway"
Yes he is still breathing, the marks around his throat are slowly healing.

Offline WordBird

• What's the worst that could happen?
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2013, 23:44:33 PM »
Thanks Patrice.   :)
I'm over at the end of October so I'll get in touch and hopefully be able to meet them then.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf