Author Topic: Soner Hairdresser  (Read 2708 times)

Offline joan

Soner Hairdresser
« on: October 17, 2013, 14:29:02 PM »
Does anyone know where Soner Hairdresser has moved to. He was in the street behind the PTT in Fethiye but has moved. Thanks.

Offline farry

Re: Soner Hairdresser
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2013, 14:34:36 PM »
I have the phone number if you would like it.

Offline joan

« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2013, 15:28:05 PM »
Thanks  farry but  I have phoned him today and he did try to explain were he has moved to but I couldn't understand him. Apparently its by Migros he mentioned Tuesday Market and Esnaf and first floor and I was totally confused!   

Offline LeeGlo

« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2013, 18:20:49 PM »
The notice on the door said something about 101 sokak, but having looked that up on my little map, that street is no where near Migros, will definitely need to do some detective work to find him. Let us know if you have any luck.

Offline Marggie

« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2013, 18:44:40 PM »
There is a new Migros opposite the Esnaf LeeGlo, is that the area you were looking at on the map? 

Just been doing a bit of "digging" you are right Sokak 101 is nowhere near the Esnaf.

There is a hairdresser beside the  Emergency Entrance at the Esnaf, don't know if that is him.  Next time I am along that way, I'll have a look and also check out above Migros.

Offline LeeGlo

« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2013, 16:43:51 PM »
Marggie you are a mine of info, I didn't know there was yet another Migros, so I make that 4 now then? Big one on the corner near Zakkum that was, one under the Belediye, one on the Sunday Market road and now a new one.

My map is a very old one (6 years old) of Fethiye and 101 sokak is somewhere between the main road in Fethiye and the back road out of Fethiye in the streets where the fish market is.

He should have drawn us a map bless him !!

Offline Marggie

« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2013, 17:30:17 PM »
Hi LeeGlo, yes they are everywhere now. Your map is still current, 101 Sokak is between Ataturk Caddesi and the back road out of Fethiye. Had a walk round the Esnaf area this afternoon on my way back from Fethiye but unfortunately have no further info for you.  The hairdresser in the hospital grounds is the Coliseum, don't know if that is where he is or not.  When you go,  give him a ring and tell him you are outside Migros and to come an get you or direct you to his shop.

Offline littlereddevil

« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2013, 17:30:29 PM »
The hairdresser actually in the Esnaf has been there since it opened

Offline LeeGlo

« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2013, 17:30:02 PM »
Thanks Marggie, I'll just have to phone him and hope I can make sense of his directions, if/when I find him I'll post some proper directions.

Offline Pi55y

« Reply #9 on: October 21, 2013, 19:37:14 PM »
I went looking for Soner today after reading his directions posted on the door of his old place. As far as I am aware he is on the main Calis Fethiye 22m road  on the opposite side to big Migros about half way up over Aceyla florists , opposite Sok supermarket and next to the turning that goes up to the Esnaf. I asked for him at the florists and they directed me to the stairs at the back of the building but when I got up there all I could see were kiralik signs on the doors. Perhaps he hasn't moved in yet because of the Bayram hols last week?
If anyone actually sees him there please can you post on here as desperate for a hair cut!
Thanks.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf