Author Topic: Focus Travel  (Read 2955 times)

Offline cheers

Focus Travel
« on: July 29, 2010, 01:11:13 AM »
Met 2 girls last night who were offered a trip to 'Swim with the Dolphins'  They were quite young and it sounded a good idea! The price put them off, it was offered by FOCUS TRAVEL and they actually took me to the stand in Calis.  IT WAS £100!!  Was it a case of did they see them coming and were willing to rip them off or are they desperate???????
[:(!][:(!]

Offline brianthegardener

Focus Travel
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2010, 04:23:24 AM »
£50 per person is the going price cheers..for a 6 minute swim..the pool people are offering the same price but for 10 minute swim...with the dolphins....if it`s what you would want to do ..swim in a cespit  :o :o :o[:(!][:(!][:(!]

Offline peecee

Focus Travel
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2010, 07:29:13 AM »
thought Focus were connected in some way.  Another agent to avoid

Offline pookie

• Prolific Member
  • One hell of a Pookie
Focus Travel
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2010, 09:10:29 AM »
I approached a chap in Focus Hisaranou and asked about tickets for the Dolphins - this was Sunday I think - he became quite aggitated and told me no he was not selling tickets.  I asked why ? he didnt want to answer and turned away.  He was adamant that he wouldnt sell tickets....watch this space.

Also when we arrived two weeks ago there were large banners over the road entering Ovacik - these have now been removed.  The Dolphin Park itself was deserted, not a soul in sight.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf