Author Topic: Making appointment for Devlet?  (Read 3882 times)

Offline LeeGlo

Making appointment for Devlet?
« on: March 14, 2015, 11:59:45 AM »
Anyone know if it's possible to make an appointment online to go to the Devlet Hospital. I need to have a follow up check after having a procedure in Antalya. Everytime I go to Devlet it's a case of start early and hope the doctor you need to see is working that day, there must be a way to make an appointment surely.

Offline lance

• Prolific Member
Re: Making appointment for Devlet?
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2015, 12:10:31 PM »
Go to the vets better treatment there and cleaner ,disgusting place .

Offline apollo

« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2015, 12:21:34 PM »
Telephone the appointment office on 182. It is a national call centre and you have to tell them where why and when you want the appointment.
They will give you an appointment and your name should appear on the screens outside of the Doctors consulting room.

Offline KKOB

• Prolific Member
  • I'm hearing the word.... Nonce !
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2015, 13:07:25 PM »
Most of the doctors who work at the Devlet have private practises reasonably close to the hospital or in the "Doctor's District" in town. If you know the name of the doctor you want to see, track them down and have a private consultation with them.

Offline LeeGlo

« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2015, 17:33:05 PM »
Thanks for the input. Unfortunately I don't know the name of the doctor, just that I need to get a check up in the Cardio department after having a Angioplasty and stent done in Antalya. Originally started at Devlet and ended up in Antalya via monitoring at Letoon. Maybe I should just take out another bank loan and go to Letoon for my checkup.

Offline LeeGlo

« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2015, 11:37:51 AM »

Why so negative on the Devlet Lance? I have had tests there in the past and my husband was an in patient for a couple of days for tests last year, they appear to have all the up to date equipment and the staff are fine, at least they can take a blood test without needing 6 tries, unlike my experience at the Esnaf. The only complaint was the food was pretty dire.

Offline apollo

« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2015, 12:14:15 PM »
I have sent you a p.m.

Offline apollo

« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2015, 12:15:15 PM »

Offline lance

• Prolific Member
« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2015, 09:21:18 AM »
i spent 9 days in iCU with bronchial pneumonia very bad treatment staff terrible ,private rooms they wanted me to stay in were disgusting they stank of goats and i had to share with these other two people who made room stink never again ,letoon for me infuture .

Why so negative on the Devlet Lance? I have had tests there in the past and my husband was an in patient for a couple of days for tests last year, they appear to have all the up to date equipment and the staff are fine, at least they can take a blood test without needing 6 tries, unlike my experience at the Esnaf. The only complaint was the food was pret

Why so negative on the Devlet Lance? I have had tests there in the past and my husband was an in patient for a couple of days for tests last year, they appear to have all the up to date equipment and the staff are fine, at least they can take a blood test without needing 6 tries, unlike my experience at the Esnaf. The only complaint was the food was pretty dire.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf