Author Topic: First ever bad meal in Pasa Kebap  (Read 3528 times)

Offline karenr

« Reply #10 on: August 28, 2009, 23:40:35 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by littlereddevil

We have always loved this place and one of my favourites is the tuna pizza. Last week the pizza was awful, smothered in raw onions and the base not cooked properly. I put it back and they offered to make me another one. I said I didn't want it now and just to give us the bill. After a wait they came with another pizza which I said I didn't want. The bill did not have the pizza deducted so we just paid. ( it cost 14ytl ) Stupid us we should have refused to pay for it. But it will now be a long time before I go back there if at all.

You are right to make your coments, as you said you normally love this place but on this occasion it was not as good!!. I hope this is what the forum is about.....posting CURRENT comments on resturants to let other people know. If you cannot say what you experianced..... the reviews would be pointless......thanks for your comments, people may still visit but if there are 10 negative posts people may start to think. At the same time if your the only negative post it may have been an off day. Unless people post there experiances we wil never know....so thank you x

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf