Author Topic: The English bar  (Read 8369 times)

Offline Highlander

• Lord of the Rings
  • Prolific Member
The English bar
« Reply #30 on: March 10, 2010, 13:07:00 PM »
At the very end of the prom (not Fethiye end) just around the corner, veer to the left, down a small slope (or steps) and walk along dirt track for abit and you'll find it.

Hopefully someone who knows Guvens will verify those directions.

Alternatively, take dolmus to terminus and walk a short distance back towards the prom

Offline DianaJ

The English bar
« Reply #31 on: March 10, 2010, 20:20:33 PM »
directions sound pretty much right, I know my poor brother in law & family when they stayed in our apartment in Sunset last August thought that dirt track was the promenade of Calis the 1st night. Im sure they were disappointed and can imagine what they were calling me. Luckily enough they decided to venture a bit further the next day must have been happy enough went to Calis twice last year and booked again for this year.. think they got the Calis bug!!

Offline marina

The English bar
« Reply #32 on: March 11, 2010, 14:46:03 PM »
went to Calis twice last year and booked again for this year.. think they got the Calis bug!!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Well I think we can all identify with that!!

Offline reggie

« Reply #33 on: March 13, 2010, 20:28:15 PM »
Here, here ! :)

Offline Toky

• Prolific Member
  • Every day's a day for dancing
The English bar
« Reply #34 on: March 13, 2010, 21:35:32 PM »
That's what happened to me and can't wait to back in May.
 8)

Offline Mazza09

The English bar
« Reply #35 on: March 13, 2010, 22:44:42 PM »
looks nice but shame they called it the english bar. lets hope it isnt. When i go to a foreign country i dont want a load of english bars and ex pats doing their best to make the place british! hopefully it wont be full of crappy english menus and kareoke or calis is going to start getting like marmaris, benidorm and any other resort no matter what country its in. :-\

Offline puma

• Prolific Member
The English bar
« Reply #36 on: March 13, 2010, 23:32:10 PM »
lance is it open in april

Offline grahamturner09

The English bar
« Reply #37 on: March 13, 2010, 23:39:46 PM »
Well said mazza not looking for Blackpool with sunshine that's why I don't go to Benidorm.

Offline lance

• Prolific Member
The English bar
« Reply #38 on: March 17, 2010, 21:08:13 PM »
Hi it is open now it should not be called that i agree ,but its a nice bar no pool table yet no English beer yet ,quite honestly they need a bloody good kick up the arse ,they wont put lights on during the day so it looks closed people are trying to help them myself included ,i know im talking about after running pubs, hotels, restaurants,etc they do put things on the bar nibbles roast potatoes etc they are trying to lease the bit of beach next to Guvens so that will help if they get it i would like to see running well they have loads of dosh on it we will see.:D ;)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf