Author Topic: Yakamoz.  (Read 5345 times)

Offline littlereddevil

Yakamoz.
« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2010, 20:53:50 PM »
Ah well hopefully some new ones will be opening up along the front soon

Offline young at heart

• Orpington, UK
Yakamoz.
« Reply #11 on: August 03, 2010, 00:13:53 AM »
We had lots of meals in the Yakamoz and every one was excellent.  The steaks were the biggest in Fethiye.  That was April May time so things may have altered.  The prices were the best in Calis and Fethiye.  We will be back in September hope things have not changed that much.

Offline littlereddevil

Yakamoz.
« Reply #12 on: August 03, 2010, 08:40:09 AM »
I thought their prices were up this year

Offline mercury

• Turkey
  • Prolific Member
Yakamoz.
« Reply #13 on: August 03, 2010, 09:12:19 AM »
The Yakamoz changed hands earlier in the season as did the other one which I can't spell !! lol. Boycegeizi?

Offline littlereddevil

Yakamoz.
« Reply #14 on: August 03, 2010, 12:08:51 PM »
Bogazici I think. I never knew they both had changed only one of them.  I wondered if the Kardelen further along had also changed hands?

Offline maximumtom

Yakamoz.
« Reply #15 on: August 03, 2010, 14:05:17 PM »
Last year my Turkish friends used to take me to Bogazici for a drink.  This year they take me to Yakamoz because, so they say, the staff moved from Bogazici; as my friends are all women, I cannot say whether this is because of the efficiency of the waiters or because they are attractive. I have never eaten at either place and cannot comment on the food.

Offline lissa

Yakamoz.
« Reply #16 on: August 03, 2010, 22:07:40 PM »
I have eaten many times at Yakamoz. I have never had a bad meal. The prices are reasonable and the setting wonderful. What else can you want?
PS,Efes is cheap, certainly given the location!

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Yakamoz.
« Reply #17 on: August 03, 2010, 22:27:13 PM »
When I first moved there the Yakamoz was one of the places to be - location, menu, food, service - everything was top notch. When Bogazici opened it seemed to hit the Yakamoz hard - it went from being as described to a rather empty place who slashed their drink prices to try and attract customers back. As I recall that didn't work either.

It's surprising to read that the Bogazici staff were taken on at the Yakamoz - almost to a man their only skill was the amazing ability to miss all attempts to attract their attention.

Offline littlereddevil

Yakamoz.
« Reply #18 on: August 04, 2010, 08:08:21 AM »
When we were out last the two restaurants were very very busy every night and even during the days.

Offline Christie

Yakamoz.
« Reply #19 on: August 04, 2010, 13:55:02 PM »
We had quite a few lunches at Bogazici - all of which we thoroughly enjoyed - the service seemed to be a lot better this year than in previous years - in fact the service was really good - served straight away and you didn't have to go hunting for them to get the bill or another drink, which we had to last year.   We don't have much for lunch (not big eaters) we just have a selection of mezes and their lovely warm bread.  (last year the bread was a bit iffy - sometimes nice warm special bread but other times just normal bread). Will be back in September so hopefully it will be just as good.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf