Author Topic: Barbella,Main Beach road (Calis Plaji Bulvari)  (Read 1660 times)

Offline sandhurst

Barbella,Main Beach road (Calis Plaji Bulvari)
« on: August 01, 2010, 11:13:28 AM »
This was our first visit to Calis and we were made most welcome.
The menu is varied between Turkish and English food and even a Curry or two thrown in for good measure.
I have to say that the quality of the food is excellent and very well presented.
The head waiter is Echo, he is the star of the show, very helpful and friendly, and makes your visit very special.
If you're in Calis make sure you call in, being a new venture it deserves support, and you won't regret it.

Steve,Guy & Wendy.

Offline Dollycakes

« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2010, 12:55:22 PM »
Hi Sandhurst,

I notice that you have not introduced yourself - on this forum, this is what we do so we can have an insight into who you are, where you are staying, the kind of holiday experience that you like etc. I notice that you liked this restaurant but was that as good as it got?  What else did you like/dislike as first timers? Put your introduction on and then come back and tell us!

Glad you had a nice time......

Dolly

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2010, 13:09:54 PM »
Dolly

You can leave the running of the website to us thanks. There is no requirement to introduce yourself if you prefer not to.

Offline Dollycakes

« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2010, 13:28:18 PM »
Scunner,
Having spent hours reading this forum, I would certainly not presume to 'run your forum for you' - From the hundreds of post you put on here, I would expect to get pretty short shrift if I did - so I am very sorry if I have offended you (or anyone else), as that was not intention.

I was just interested that, as a first time visitor, the poster chose this one facet of his holiday to post about and wondered if he was prepared to post about other aspects other aspects of it - that was all.....

I was mistaken to think that it was part of the forum etiquette to introduce yourself as I have seen many responses which indicated that.

I'll consider myself 'told off' and once again offer my apologies.

Dolly

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2010, 13:40:15 PM »
Nobody on CBF has ever offended me. I'm pretty difficult to offend  :)

The reason there is no requirement to introduce yourself is because it was noted that newcomers were being subjected to a Spanish Inquisition as soon as they made their first post. New members are invited to introduce themselves if they are comfortable with doing that. Some new members want to find out where the laundrette is but don't particularly want to share their life history...

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf