Author Topic: The new Sun Camp Restaurant  (Read 6216 times)

Offline philrose

The new Sun Camp Restaurant
« Reply #20 on: July 27, 2011, 06:43:05 AM »
In between the Surf Cafe and (the now closed) Garden Beach

Offline cheffy

« Reply #21 on: July 27, 2011, 15:56:41 PM »
Hi scunner, we called into see Claire and Birol and they are absolutley delightful, we chatted to claire for an hour whilst sipping a cold beer , and are calling in thursday evening where they will be opening the beach resraurant, serving fresh fish, bream seabass calamaris etc, and its a great setting with a breeze to die for.
Will let you know how we get on

Offline jonuzumlu

« Reply #22 on: July 27, 2011, 16:43:21 PM »
I spent today there with my family.
The lunchtime menu was really fresh and tasty.
Staff are friendly,laidback and efficient.
The breeze was perfect,the sea clean and everyone wants to return for another chilled out day very soon 8)

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #23 on: July 27, 2011, 16:58:22 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by cheffy

Hi scunner, we called into see Claire and Birol and they are absolutley delightful, we chatted to claire for an hour whilst sipping a cold beer , and are calling in thursday evening where they will be opening the beach resraurant, serving fresh fish, bream seabass calamaris etc, and its a great setting with a breeze to die for.
Will let you know how we get on

Please do cheffy, a full report would be great :D - that menu sounds hand picked for me so I'm doubly envious that I can't join you :-\. Claire is lovely and Birol has been everything to me - a friend, business associate, mentor, also like my Turkish dad - I don't think he likes that one too much as he isn't that much older than me :D Get Birol to sit down long enough to hear some of his tales and you'll maybe find you need more than an hour  :)

Offline Fethiye Fan

« Reply #24 on: July 31, 2011, 08:59:48 AM »
I have been a member of this forum since we bought our apartment in Tasyaka from Claire in 2004.
Picked up lots of usefull information over the years and enjoyed reading the posts.

Well 7 years later I've finally posted!! Just wanted to add my bit about the Suncamp. Spent several afternoons/early evenings there with Claire  & Birol over the last couple of weeks. Fantastic location, really relaxing. Charming company, it was lovely to meet Claire & Birol again. Wish them all the best for the future.. Juile says  "keep the Beyaz Sherap on ice Claire"! We will be back....

Offline tel

« Reply #25 on: July 31, 2011, 19:48:38 PM »
Seven years for a first post and not even in the introduction section, how odd!!!

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf