Author Topic: Desperate help needed.  (Read 7280 times)

Offline Ray1951

Desperate help needed.
« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2012, 07:29:13 AM »
If my 42 year old son asked to bring his 'girlfriend' home for dinner and he turned up with a lady of 'mature' years 65 - infinity, I would chain him up. Sorry, I know we have different views, this is just mine.

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
Desperate help needed.
« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2012, 08:46:17 AM »
Ray I wonder, would you chain up your 42 year old son if he came home with an 18 year old girl?

Perhaps a 59 year old single woman would rather be having fun in Turkey with a 26 year old  man than sitting at home reading Take A Break...

It's so terrible for an older woman having a young boyfriend and she is condemed as Stupid and Elderly, yet no one says a word when Brian Ferry 66 marries his son's ex girlfriend aged 29 years old.  Or Rod Steward 67 is married to a woman of 39.   Then we have Terry Jones of Monty Python fame aged 69 who became a  Father again two years ago  with his partner who is now 28 years old.  Not to mention Ronny Wood and his string of 21 year old girlfriends.  Even  the guy who wants to be President of America Newt Gingricht has a 45 year old (third wife) and he is 68 years old.  

I cannot recall any man on this Forum taking the trouble to write about the age difference when it's the woman that is so much younger.   It's the same old story older woman gets young man because she money and older man gets younger woman because, guess why??  

I don't think there is a section on the Forum for Stupid Elderly Men either. :o ;)
« Last Edit: January 28, 2012, 08:47:03 AM by Jacqui Harvey »

Offline Sus

Desperate help needed.
« Reply #12 on: January 28, 2012, 09:54:52 AM »
Well as far as I can see it they are all stupid no matter what sex they are, but then again who wants to live on their own, I say if it makes you happy go for it, but don't complain when it all goes wrong.

Now Gordon how young and fit do you want your piece of stuff to be, or is it ok as long as she has a good bank balance .

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
Desperate help needed.
« Reply #13 on: January 28, 2012, 11:26:48 AM »
I dont remember the story with what looks like a corpse[?]can someone paste the link on here please would love to have a look, sorry I dont know what to search for!
I too love the stories Laffa, I met a lady in the dentist back in the summer in Turkey and she was telling me about her friend who had done the usual tackled up with a young Turk bought him a car, gave him money for a visa to come to England (which obviously he spent on something else not a visa!)all the usual stuff, I must admit it passed the waiting time away really quickly, I say these women have got noone to blame but themselves when they get ripped off and it all goes pear shaped ;)

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Desperate help needed.
« Reply #14 on: January 28, 2012, 11:54:29 AM »
I know many British/Turkish relationships that are very happy indeed but as I've said before, the two people are of similar age. Relationships between women in their 60s (or older) and boys of 25 (or less) never work, even if they play out the charade for a number of years. You also see women who who struggle to pay someone to go out with them in the UK with handsome young Turkish lads and they always believe that yes, these women you read about in Take a Break or see on the water taxi, are kidding themselves - but THEY have the one who is the exception to the rule!! If they would look ridiculous walking into your local together, then it IS ridiculous and should be stopped immediately!

Anyway, the mickey take story that the photo came out of I can't find here on CBF but here is the original version of the 1,000th gullible muppet to fall in love with Mr Smoothoglu: http://www.voicesnewspaper.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=1375

Offline loz

• Prolific Member
  • Black Bin BAG
Desperate help needed.
« Reply #15 on: January 28, 2012, 12:15:25 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by Jacqui Harvey

Perhaps a 59 year old single woman would rather be having fun in Turkey with a 26 year old  man than sitting at home reading Take A Break...

All for anyone having fun no matter what the age or sex, but to part with money so easily, get real!!!!

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Desperate help needed.
« Reply #16 on: January 28, 2012, 12:22:33 PM »
Quite, how many have we known who, within weeks of even meeting their Turkish beau, have bought them the lease for the bar they've always wanted? Minimum £20,000 I can tell you for sure; and by next season everything is gone - bar, lease and boyfriend.

Offline mercury

• Turkey
  • Prolific Member
Desperate help needed.
« Reply #17 on: January 28, 2012, 15:04:23 PM »
My brother was married to a woman 23 years older than himself and they were very happily married until she died of cancer after 20 years. Must say we werent happy when he brought her home to start with her family werent sure either but it worked for them.

Offline BM06

Desperate help needed.
« Reply #18 on: January 28, 2012, 15:15:48 PM »
http://www.takeabreak.co.uk/current-issue-new#32238 If only I was 21 and Turkish phoooooor! I am a teapot  :o:D:D ;)

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Desperate help needed.
« Reply #19 on: January 28, 2012, 15:35:06 PM »
"My daughter had warned me about Sinan but I was head over heels. Would I regret it?"

Vote below please :D

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf