Author Topic: Desperate help needed.  (Read 7281 times)

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Desperate help needed.
« Reply #20 on: January 28, 2012, 15:35:42 PM »
Almost as good as the next story mentioned - "My porridge BLEW ME UP"

Offline loz

• Prolific Member
  • Black Bin BAG
Desperate help needed.
« Reply #21 on: January 28, 2012, 15:38:31 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by mercury

My brother was married to a woman 23 years older than himself and they were very happily married until she died of cancer after 20 years. Must say we werent happy when he brought her home to start with her family werent sure either but it worked for them.

Great to hear, yet a world of difference, ask for £13,000 within weeks of being together, then another few weeks and money for a bar/restaurant. :-\

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Desperate help needed.
« Reply #22 on: January 28, 2012, 15:46:29 PM »
And 52 weeks later show her the expensive trainers she bought him. Well the clean heels anyway :D

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
Desperate help needed.
« Reply #23 on: January 28, 2012, 16:04:50 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by loz

quote:
Originally posted by Jacqui Harvey

Perhaps a 59 year old single woman would rather be having fun in Turkey with a 26 year old  man than sitting at home reading Take A Break...

All for anyone having fun no matter what the age or sex, but to part with money so easily, get real!!!!

I am real which is why I don't read Take a Break, so I don't know the story and what money was parted with.  However, love the sound of the story Scunner mentioned about the Porridge blowing up.  :o
« Last Edit: January 28, 2012, 16:05:53 PM by Jacqui Harvey »

Offline Highlander

• Lord of the Rings
  • Prolific Member
Desperate help needed.
« Reply #24 on: January 28, 2012, 17:20:04 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by Scunner
Anyway, the mickey take story that the photo came out of I can't find here on CBF but here is the original version of the 1,000th gullible muppet to fall in love with Mr Smoothoglu

For those of interested......

{A Link to an old CBF topic was here - no longer available}32409
« Last Edit: January 28, 2012, 17:20:30 PM by Highlander »

Offline GordonA

• Chauvanist Clown & Resident Curmudgeon
Desperate help needed.
« Reply #25 on: January 28, 2012, 18:36:38 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by Sus

Well as far as I can see it they are all stupid no matter what sex they are, but then again who wants to live on their own, I say if it makes you happy go for it, but don't complain when it all goes wrong.

Now Gordon how young and fit do you want your piece of stuff to be, or is it ok as long as she has a good bank balance .

Sus, Lots of readily available dosh,no dependents, one foot in the grave, & the other on a banana skin would be absolutely fabulous, Thank you very much.  ;)

Offline Sus

Desperate help needed.
« Reply #26 on: January 28, 2012, 19:30:17 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by GordonA

quote:
Originally posted by Sus

Well as far as I can see it they are all stupid no matter what sex they are, but then again who wants to live on their own, I say if it makes you happy go for it, but don't complain when it all goes wrong.

Now Gordon how young and fit do you want your piece of stuff to be, or is it ok as long as she has a good bank balance .

Sus, Lots of readily available dosh,no dependents, one foot in the grave, & the other on a banana skin would be absolutely fabulous, Thank you very much.  ;)

Here's one for you, not in Turkey but what the hell

Marry an Ugly Millionaire Dating Agency
Name Flora Anne Fawnna  
Age 82
Location Livingstone
Occupation Retired
Wealth £4.5 million
Source of wealth My dear husband and I ran a very successful Law firm. When he died two years ago all the money became mine.
Interests I am a life member of several Male Lap dance clubs and enjoy watching young men take their clothes off.
Likes Watching young men stripping off their clothes.
Dislikes Watching old men stripping off their clothes.

Profile of the ideal partner

Age 18 - 21  :)Well you can always lie about your age :)
Looks Young, fit and  sexy.  :)Just take her glasses off she will never notice :)
Personality Outgoing and loving with a liking for stripping and older women.
Must Preferably work in a lap dance club.  :)Well seen you in action on your pole dancing so that should do :)
Must not Be shy and prudish.  :)No problem with that :)

Intentions

I do not want to marry but want a young man who will fulfil all my fantasies. In return they will receive all of my money.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2012, 19:31:21 PM by Sus »

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
Desperate help needed.
« Reply #27 on: January 29, 2012, 11:15:19 AM »
I have now read the story and must admit I did find myself feeling a bit sorry for her, she basically used all her retirement money on him and is now having to work as a cleaner, but I still cant believe she was so gullible.Wasn't the first time he had done it either, unfortunately social networking sites have now also made it a lot easier for the unscrpulous young men to "befriend" women. :(

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Desperate help needed.
« Reply #28 on: January 29, 2012, 11:28:08 AM »
And social networking sites (and sites in general) have made it far easier to research how you might end up if you are entering a relationship with a barman from a different generation or century to you!

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
Desperate help needed.
« Reply #29 on: January 29, 2012, 13:08:23 PM »
Our Scottish First Minister Alex Salmond is 57 years old is wife is 74 years old  Moira Salmond was a senior civil servant and Alex's boss in the Scottish Office during the 1970's.  They married in 1981 when he was 27 years old and she was 43 years old.  They don't have any children.
Seems their marriage has been very successful, however, the problem is she very rarely appears in public and stays at home most of the time.  Although she does have a wander around our local Auction looking for bargains!!

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf