Author Topic: Da Vinci's  (Read 1962 times)

Offline philrose

Da Vinci's
« on: June 13, 2012, 08:24:31 AM »
Thought I would give this a mention as we has a fantastic meal there last Friday. Italian owned with genuine Italian food, home made pastas and deserts made this a real treat. I had parma ham and melon to start and one of the best lasagnias ever for my main.
Formaly the old Boston's restaurant it is located on the sea front aproximatly 4 buildings down as you make the right turn on to the prom.
They are only running a limited menu at the moment with a daily special, but hope to have their full menu up and running in the next week or so.
Not the cheapest on the front, but well worth a visit if you fancy something a little special and different...

Offline marina

Re: Da Vinci's
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2012, 11:46:30 AM »
They were just getting this ready when we were out in May so didn't have chance to eat there.  Looked really good.  Will give it a try next time. 

Offline hotlips

• Stupid is as stupid does
Re: Da Vinci's
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2012, 14:55:07 PM »
Gave this restaurant a rave review after visiting twice. The I ordered ravioli. It was fabulous, but so small - my friend's was even smaller. Apparantly you should get 7 ravioli per portion which is still small, without any bread for the table or salad garnish. I'm not a big eater, so beware if you are -  don't order it!

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf