Author Topic: Thank You Shaka !  (Read 4298 times)

Offline valleyboy

Thank You Shaka !
« on: June 15, 2013, 08:51:19 AM »
I know this particular restaurant has had some very good reviews, and in fact those reviews helped us select this restaurant for a special occasion recently, but I just thought I'd start a new thread to refresh the critique.

Our daughter recently got married at Olu Deniz and with quite a few of the "tribe" out visiting for the event we wanted to have a special family meal (apart from the reception), we decided on Shaka after reading reviews on CBF and from several verbal recommendations from friends, I must say we were NOT disappointed.

There were 12 of us, and from the moment I picked up the phone to book a table and enquire if the did a pick up service, the experience was a total pleasure; they did do a pick up service and with 8 staying with us at Deliktas and 4 staying in Karagozler at the designated time 2 yellow taxi's arrived for us and 1 at Karagozler.

When we arrived we had the warmest of welcomes and were shown to a lovely table made up for us, from then on the hosting and waiting staff were outstanding, efficient, attentive and friendly. When the food arrived it was delicious and very reasonably priced considering the quality and the location.

It was so good we decided to use it again the second week as opposed to using one of the other obvious choices, the cosistency continued, after the first visit we wanted to stay on the Kordon, but the second visit we wanted to get back home so, taxi's were provided for our return. All in all cannot thank them enough for a splendid experience, well done Shaka, you have got it sooooo right.    :)

Offline Shaka

• Newly Registered
Re: Thank You Shaka !
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2013, 18:11:40 PM »

Hi,

Thank you for your comments and we are happy that you enjoyed your experience with us... Looking forward to seing you in the future  :)

Shaka ...

I know this particular restaurant has had some very good reviews, and in fact those reviews helped us select this restaurant for a special occasion recently, but I just thought I'd start a new thread to refresh the critique.

Our daughter recently got married at Olu Deniz and with quite a few of the "tribe" out visiting for the event we wanted to have a special family meal (apart from the reception), we decided on Shaka after reading reviews on CBF and from several verbal recommendations from friends, I must say we were NOT disappointed.

There were 12 of us, and from the moment I picked up the phone to book a table and enquire if the did a pick up service, the experience was a total pleasure; they did do a pick up service and with 8 staying with us at Deliktas and 4 staying in Karagozler at the designated time 2 yellow taxi's arrived for us and 1 at Karagozler.

When we arrived we had the warmest of welcomes and were shown to a lovely table made up for us, from then on the hosting and waiting staff were outstanding, efficient, attentive and friendly. When the food arrived it was delicious and very reasonably priced considering the quality and the location.

It was so good we decided to use it again the second week as opposed to using one of the other obvious choices, the cosistency continued, after the first visit we wanted to stay on the Kordon, but the second visit we wanted to get back home so, taxi's were provided for our return. All in all cannot thank them enough for a splendid experience, well done Shaka, you have got it sooooo right.     :)

Offline SuzzPuss

« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2013, 20:39:34 PM »
We love it there too and the fact that they'll pick us up from Ciftlik is worth an awful lot to us.  We'll be there as often as we can every holiday and we'll be sending our guests there too.  Great place and lovely people.    ;D

Offline aoh

« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2013, 07:34:39 AM »
Hello can you tell me whereabouts Shaka is please

Offline Anne

• A Barmaid, From Hell
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2013, 08:12:39 AM »
It's on the new prom in Fethyie

Offline keng38

• Never do today what you can put off till tomorrow
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2013, 17:25:52 PM »
Just round the corner from mine.
Excellent!!

Offline joannasal

« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2013, 18:27:11 PM »
Shaka is excellent, the only restaurant to take not of my allergies and work around them by preparing special dishes for me. Love it there  :)

Offline thinwhiteduke53

• Newly Registered
« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2013, 16:21:14 PM »
Will they pick up from the Caretta Apartments? We are staying there for 2 weeks from 23rd July and would like to go there!

Offline valleyboy

« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2013, 23:29:24 PM »
Will they pick up from the Caretta Apartments? We are staying there for 2 weeks from 23rd July and would like to go there!

I'm sure they will if you contact them, you won't be disappointed  :)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf