Author Topic: Where to go New Years Eve  (Read 4500 times)

Offline Liz 101

• Prolific Member
Re: Where to go New Years Eve
« Reply #10 on: December 11, 2013, 07:35:09 AM »
Guvens package is 100tl for food, unlimited drink & entertainment

Offline puma

• Prolific Member
« Reply #11 on: December 11, 2013, 21:42:14 PM »
rimm have you a contact number or e-mail please

Offline puma

• Prolific Member
« Reply #12 on: December 12, 2013, 20:12:18 PM »
rimm have you a contact number or e-mail please for that hotel
[/quote

Offline Rimms

• Whisky Fingered Lavvy Director
  • Prolific Member

Offline sevi classic

• CHRISTMAS @ SEVI CLASSIC
« Reply #14 on: December 13, 2013, 13:11:46 PM »
5076056866   burch   :)

Offline puma

• Prolific Member
« Reply #15 on: December 13, 2013, 17:05:30 PM »
thanks

Offline UPtownr

• Newly Registered
« Reply #16 on: December 26, 2013, 21:35:58 PM »
We will be at a new restaurant opening (or rather an active restaurant under new management and name).

It is in Ovacik quarter of Oludeniz. Ataturk Caddesi, right after crossing Koca Pinar Caddesi. It has an impressive rustic built to it, spacious, with a full bar free standing  to the side of the great room, and a free standing fire place to the other side of the great room.

The new name is 'a la Turka Kitchen & Bar' (it used to be called Yasaroglu Hotel & Rest).

Frankly, the new owner/operator, Mr. Talip, is a friend and we are going to honor him and be with him in the opening. Having said that, he is no greener to hospitality and food business. He is the owner of CADDE Paspatur night club, the highly popular live music venue down in Paspatur (d-uh!), he is/was also the owner of CADDE Restaurant-Pub-Terrace Cafe-Ocakbasi, the multi story building by the Marina which you might remember, had to be shut down due to structural problems from the earthquake and he has been looking for an appropriate place to re-establish his operation since then.

You may check out the restaurant Facebook page, where the New Year's Eve menu is posted as well. You may confirm your reservations through there as well, but there is a phone number on the page too. If you are having trouble with getting a call back to confirm your reservations let me know and I will intervene.

https://www.facebook.com/ALaTurkaKitchen is the FB page and
the menu is here:
https://www.facebook.com/events/262644827217617/

Join us. From what I understand, transportation will be provided both ways as well. Maybe after the midnight countdown and kiss we can go to CADDE Paspatur to continue the celebration over Live Turkish Pop Music (by Bora Golbasi, finalist of the Voice of Turkey TV show) and drinks. If so, I am buying the first round of BEERs.

Let's rock the house! Let's welcome the new year showing our support to one of those young generation of Local Entrepreneurs that are proudly doing what's right -rebuilding the community by doing the right things, day in day out.

Offline FrankStanley

« Reply #17 on: December 28, 2013, 20:33:45 PM »
Try Kismet Bar in fethiye, unbeatable New Year's Eve!

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf