Author Topic: Ada Resturant  (Read 1482 times)

Offline rusty

• Sunset Beach
  • Newly Registered
Ada Resturant
« on: September 10, 2014, 07:41:44 AM »
We went to the Ada Restaurant last night for our 1st time. We got in a taxi down to Sat & had a lovely cocktail from the beach bar - it was happy hour so even better 15L instead of the usual 19L. Our boat was was waiting for us at the jetty, I was hoping for the speed boat to ferry us across but maybe it's pot luck what turns up. The short journey across was lovely looking back at Calis & then arriving at the island. Our table was on the terrace, which was lovely hearing the waves as you dined. We shared starters with our friends, we had stuffed mushrooms & hunters pastry which was plentiful with the puffer bread, accompanied by olives, garlic butter & goats cheese. The waiter recommended the slow roast lamb, 2 of us opted for this & I can honestly say it has been my best meal so far this holiday. My hubby opted for the steak with blue cheese & our friend had the stuffed chicken,  both was not dissapointed! We couldn't face dessert as the food was so plentiful. Well worth a visit as food is great but also the added bonus of being in such beautiful surrounding   :)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf