Author Topic: Zara cafe near cafe Pazar  (Read 4779 times)

Offline sadler

Re: Zara cafe near cafe Pazar
« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2014, 14:49:48 PM »
Yep!!  :)

Offline karaokemark

• Chesterfield, UK
« Reply #11 on: September 23, 2014, 15:33:00 PM »
We go here at least once every two weeks food is always good, last two times we have been with guests, the waitress has forgotten some of our order, same as last time 2 portions of chips to go with Pide, when I asked her after we had eaten all our food where are the chips, I got the same answer "Ah sorry problem with machine they will come soon" to which I replied to late now, she did not got to the kitchen to cancel them Two tables round us had there's, the annoying part was Carole said do you want to get a pen and paper to write our order down, answer no problem I will remember. Same answer as last time.
When I read this back it sounds petty, but twice is annoying.

Offline hubblebubbles

« Reply #12 on: September 24, 2014, 19:53:22 PM »
Walked past Sunday lunchtime and it was packed out with people . Last time we went there ..8 of us... they sat us all down and took the drinks order while we looked at the menu then they told us the chef was off so only basics like burger and chips. Pointed out they should have told us that before we ordered drinks as we were there for a meal so we left without having the drinks. Have to say they are normally very good though for a cheap meal and always very polite and friendly.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf