Author Topic: park apartments  (Read 3141 times)

Offline nelliedeen

park apartments
« on: August 08, 2010, 20:11:37 PM »
Hi i'm looking to book an apartment fotr 2 adults and 1 child, any suggestions. Also has anyone stayed at the Park apartments.  Many thanks.

Offline Mazza09

park apartments
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2010, 20:36:26 PM »
We have recently returned from the Park Hotel and it was the worst place we have ever stayed. I definitely would not recommend it. It was dirty, there were no cooking facilities or any utensils and the bathroom was awful. I have photos if you want to see them! Another family we met wouldnt stay there as their room was so bad and they ended up at the Ten Apartments which they said were brilliant!

Offline nelliedeen

park apartments
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2010, 07:16:52 AM »
Thanks for that, gives me something to think about.

Offline Nicki

« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2010, 12:17:23 PM »
We at Park Aparthotel question the motives of any posting of this kind, which can potentially be damaging to our business, when the person in question had the opportunity to discuss any issues face to
face but failed to do so.  In this case we regret accepting this booking and feel the most positive response is to welcome anyone to look at our apartments at any time.

Offline barb

park apartments
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2010, 15:33:49 PM »
I can't understand how people can be so two-faced Nicki & Koray bent over backwards to help and all they have done have criticised. I have stayed there on numerous occassions and find the treatment and care from the owners nothing less than exemplary. When I booked my break, I was not ignornant enough to assume 5* facilities for the more than reasonable prices shown. What we got was fantastic for the amount we paid. To assume otherwise, shows nothing other than a distinct disability to read what is in front of them. To make up aqccusations out of spite is simply childish. I was angered by such a response because of the great holiday that was provided for us. If you wish to find out about the apartments here, I would thoroughly emplore you to look into it yourself and you will not be disappointed.

Offline sagirl

park apartments
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2010, 18:13:38 PM »
We returned from Calis a week ago and infact went to the Park Aparthotel to have a look at their accommodation for a future trip we are planning.  We were very impressed by the apartments, we arrived unexpectedly and they did not hesitate to show us an apartment when we asked. The apartment was big, clean and well furnished and at a fantastic price.   We also had lunch there which was excellent and found both Nicki and Koray to be very friendly.  They also had no hesitation is telling us we could come to their place at any time, didn't have to eat or drink,  to use the pool as we had complained that the pool at our accommodation was not very nice.  I would urge anyone who is thinking of staying at the Park Hotel to take an overview of all the reviews including other forums, where the reviews are good, before making a decision.

Offline Mazza09

park apartments
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2010, 19:50:42 PM »
On arrival the apartment we were first shown to had no toilet seat, a big burnt out hole in the wall where the socket use to be, the fridge door did not shut properly, the front of the drawers on the wardrobe were coming apart and the windows wouldnt shut, so yes Nicki I did come to you about it as we were going to move. You offered us another room but explained that the lock didnt work on that one! Luckily one of your guests fixed it for us. We then discovered that none of the lights worked so Koray came and put a couple of light bulbs in. It was cleaner but there were still no cooking facilities and as your idea of cooking facilities was a great big gas cylinder with a little ring on top and there were no utensils we left it. We stayed and put up with it because it was cheap and as the old saying goes, you get what you pay for! I dont recall at any point Barb saying that Nicki or Koray were unapproachable nor can I see any postings here that have been made up, or are spiteful or childish, just facts. The room opposite us had mouldy dog biscuits in the kitchen drawer! I never at any point expected 5* accommadation, just a clean, basic apartment with enough equipment to be classed as self catering as stated on their website! There wasnt even a knife to cut the bread! The shower was actually just a small recess behind the toilet so the shower curtain went across the toilet as well!
Nelliedeen asked the question, and I have replied with our unfortunate but honest experience.

Offline barb

park apartments
« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2010, 22:28:31 PM »
Well Mazza09 I beg to differ, because what you claim to have been wrong with the apartments are all superficial and very easy to put right. You only had to ask. As for having "no cooking utensils" I find that rather strange but again "superficial"!!! The apartments are only basic and cheap and what you pay for is what you get. As for the shower, even for what it is, it still did the job. yes Nelliedeen did ask the question but was there any need to be so nasty? Nicki and Koray are very very nice people and go out of their way to help anyone. All they are trying to do is run a small business, what they don't need is petty comments! If it was as "bad" as you said at the start why did you stay? The Ten Aparts was only up the road!!!!

Offline Janice1971

park apartments
« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2010, 09:39:13 AM »
To be fair to Mazza, she was only telling it as she saw it, if you are staying in a self catering apartment you are probably on a tight budget and you may need to do the odd bit of cooking so you would probably needed a knife etc, this forum is all about different opinions, what is good for one is not good for all so dont shoot her down in flames just accept that she has her own opinion.

Offline Nicki

« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2010, 10:17:07 AM »
Mazza09 please don't address your posts to me personally on the forum - I do not intend to converse this way.  Sad as we are that you did not enjoy your time with us, you had ample opportunity to discuss any issues face to face during your stay but told us all was fine.  We are always around to resolve any problems, supply any missing items, etc., and do our best to ensure our guests have a good holiday here - thankfully most do, including the family now staying in the apartment referred to.  As stated before, anyone is very welcome to come and have a look at the apartments at any time.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf