Author Topic: RIP Ali Yaba  (Read 4008 times)

Offline Firo

RIP Ali Yaba
« on: June 26, 2013, 09:23:01 AM »
Very sad news to post today.......
Ali Yaba from Park Alya and previously Robin Hood passed away last night.
His funeral is at 1pm in Kaya Koy today and a convoy of Men are leaving the Petrol Ofis Garage at 11.45am.
Ladies and any one else who can't attend will be meeting in Eddy's at mid-day to raise a glass in his memory.
Our thoughts and condolences are with his family at this sad news.
RIP Ali

Offline loz

• Prolific Member
  • Black Bin BAG
Re: RIP Ali Yaba
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2013, 10:41:14 AM »
What a shock, so young, we will be thinking of him and his family.

Offline GordonA

• Chauvanist Clown & Resident Curmudgeon
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2013, 10:46:33 AM »
Extremely sad news indeed, Ali was a TRUE friend, always a gentleman, & very helpful to Loz & myself when we were having our property fitted out. Will surely be very sadly missed. God Bless & look after you, my friend.

Offline Harmless

« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2013, 12:44:46 PM »
Rest in Peace Ali and my deepest sympathies go to his family and friends. A very well loved, lovely man.

Offline Rindaloo

• Prolific Member
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2013, 14:51:59 PM »
A very sad day.  He was a generous man, and honourable too.  We will miss him.  RIP Ali xXx

Offline Denise40

« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2013, 07:35:01 AM »
What a very sad and emotional day yesterday with the loss of our dear and lovely friend Ali Yaba who will be deeply and sadly missed. It's a loss to village and will leave a big hole. Our prayers will be with your wife and your 2 lovely boys who have lost their dad at such a young age. Thank you Ali for your friendship, help, for being non judgemental, for the great sense of humour you had and your charitable heart - the support you gave everyone who knew you.

Ever time my eyes are dry I read another post that sets me off again, you were very much loved by all the lovely messages.

Our summer and lives wont be the same without you. Gone but never forgotten - Uzumlu has a new bright star shining in the sky.

RIP.

Denise & Family.
x

Offline Hamlet

« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2013, 21:24:01 PM »
This is honestly the most difficult thing i have ever had to write in my life. Two days ago I lost my very good friend Ali Yaba. Love him or not, he did nothing but good for myself & Linda. Always there to give advice & help. Always there with a smile & we enjoyed so much banter every time we met. When I asked him recently why he did not open during the winter months he simply replied with a cheeky grin "I wanted to give the other resturants a chance to earn some money". Some people have said he was obsessed by money but I discovered during our conversations that he had always worked hard, not for himself but for the family that he loved very much and especially for the future of his sons of whom he was so proud. I am so grateful for the fact that the last meal I had on Tuesday evening before my trip to the UK was served to me by Ali along with the usual banter and his wishes for me to have a safe journey & my swift return next week. I am so sad that I was not there for his funeral but I raised a glass to him that night. I know that there have been a lot of tears shed in Uzumlu and I am not ashamed to say I have cried gallons over the past days. RIP ALI YABA.  8) :(

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf