Author Topic: Name and shame... beaten up and mugged in Uzumlu  (Read 38093 times)

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Re: Name and shame... beaten up and mugged in Uzumlu
« Reply #80 on: November 02, 2014, 13:29:41 PM »
How true.

Offline gr77

• Newly Registered
« Reply #81 on: November 02, 2014, 13:32:17 PM »
The other side of the story according to Eddy is that the arse boyfriend caused trouble in the bar and punching one of the turks that was in the bar.
Eddy threw him out and that's it. He claims he didn't beat him up or follow him home.
Why doesn't this boyfriend reply on here? Maybe because the story he gave Don is all made up and he's just trying to cover up his own stupidity.
I remember the morning after and this boyfriend claimed to the Jandarma he was robbed of all his possessions including his passport. How then did he fly home that evening? Possible emergency passport but maybe Don can say if he actually has his passport or not? If he has why did he say that was stolen??
As I said before, I witnessed the boyfriends drunken violent behaviour to locals as well as his own girlfriend. What a tough guy

Offline Highlander

• Lord of the Rings
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #82 on: November 02, 2014, 13:39:39 PM »

Why doesn't this boyfriend reply on here?

Presumably for exactly the same reason as Eddy hasn't.

Just a thought :(

Offline jsp51

« Reply #83 on: November 02, 2014, 14:25:18 PM »
Didn't want to get involved any further as I think I have made my view quite clear but just to reiterate a comment I made yesterday, Highlander, I think, and this is only my opinion that a court case may be being put together in which case Eddy would be rather foolish to make any comment what so ever especially on a social media site, maybe the boyfriend is doing the same.
The other side of the story apparently is known to Don who for whatever reason has chosen to brand it as lies but will not share it with anyone on this forum.

Offline Old Nick

• Newly Registered
« Reply #84 on: November 02, 2014, 16:45:48 PM »
He who laughs last has probably left it too late.  ;)

Offline desmartinson

• Banned
« Reply #85 on: November 02, 2014, 17:06:36 PM »
For gods sake will someone please lock this, its like watching whats going on in Salems Lot. in other words a pain in the neck, sorry I meant arse. :(

Offline Colwyn

• Prolific Member
« Reply #86 on: November 02, 2014, 17:10:12 PM »
I think someone should pop round to DM's house. He may be being held by the arms by two huge thugs who have propped his eyelids open with matchsticks and are forcing him to read this thread.

Offline desmartinson

• Banned
« Reply #87 on: November 02, 2014, 17:16:58 PM »
At last I have opened the Anti Des brigade, now we will get a break from this. Hi Colwyn, missed you.  ;)  :)

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #88 on: November 02, 2014, 17:41:25 PM »
It's interesting, this late rally of supporters of the restaurant, and their general response that is that there's two sides to every story. And that the boyfriend is an arse.

Fair enough, I'd expect to be able to put my version of events whatever my 'side' was. But is it actually conceivable, that the detailed story of a man who I think nobody doubts got seriously injured, his girlfriend petrified trying to find her way home alone in the small hours - could be a total fabrication?

It seems pretty unlikely to me - someone coming up with tales like this, should it be totally untrue, shouldn't be arguing about switched sunglasses, they should be writing novels!!!

Offline kevinartois

« Reply #89 on: November 02, 2014, 17:46:02 PM »
so to summarize all these posts a obnoxious person got drunk in a bar . the owner took his money [for drink ] all evening  then got the hump followed him and with help attacked him    not a bar ide like to visit 

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf