Author Topic: Unable to log on to Website  (Read 2646 times)

Offline Big Dave

Unable to log on to Website
« on: August 29, 2013, 19:46:28 PM »
I have been trying to log on to my credit card website,   www.mbna.co.uk    without success. All I get is the cookies policy but it doesn't progress to the main log on page. All other websites work fine. Is it possible it has been blocked by TTNet? I have asked my son if he can log on in the UK and he says there is no problem. Any ideas anyone?

Offline KKOB

• Prolific Member
  • I'm hearing the word.... Nonce !
Re: Unable to log on to Website
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2013, 20:20:26 PM »
Give me all your bank account details, your PIN, card number, 3 digit security code on the back of the card, your date of birth and mother's maiden name and I'll see if I can sort it out for you. I'll let you know in a couple of weeks how I've got on with it.   ;)

Offline Big Dave

« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2013, 21:24:50 PM »
Thanks for your very kind offer KKOB but I think I will decline in this instance. On a more serious note I can access through a proxy server but I am worried about the security. We have tried several computers, firefox and chrome web browsers, cleared the cache and cookies.  My son has advised changing DNS  servers but nothing changes. Every other website is no problem, just MBNA.

Offline joan

« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2013, 21:42:59 PM »
Dave we have been having exactly  the same problem with the MBNA web page.If  you manage to solve it could you let me know.Thanks.

Offline Big Dave

« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2013, 22:08:15 PM »
Will do Joan.

Offline LeeGlo

« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2013, 12:15:52 PM »
Not the same company but I had a similar problem with Sekerbank site. I could log in OK and even got the phone PIN etc got to the page but could not see my account information.

In my case I needed to change the "Character Encoding" setting. I use Firefox and it is in the "View" drop down box. I hadn't had this problem before and didn't have any problem with any other sites - might be worth a look.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf