Author Topic: Corendon Airlines  (Read 2013 times)

Offline jan deli

Corendon Airlines
« on: February 25, 2021, 17:14:54 PM »
Has anyone used this company, flights seem quite cheap but i’m a bit wary having been caught out twice when Monarch and Thomas Cook went down while being on holiday.Opinions welcome.

Offline Steve A

Re: Corendon Airlines
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2021, 17:21:10 PM »
Part of a fairly big Turkish international tourism company,not that it means much these days.We have booked with them for September

Offline KKOB

• Prolific Member
  • I'm hearing the word.... Nonce !
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2021, 18:33:54 PM »
They're an Antalya based charter airline with strong links to the Netherlands and Malta. I've flown with them a couple if times and had no problems.

Offline jan deli

« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2021, 22:24:54 PM »
Thank you for your replies.I came across them while looking for flights, the reviews aren’t very good and wondered if anyone had had a bad experience . I only live 10 mins from Birmingham airport in Solihull and only have Jet2 or Tui to choose from, they are mainly selling package holidays, and flight only prices have gone crazy.I did use Turkish Airlines once but found the journey and connection time took too long.Hopefully some other airlines will look at the route in the future.

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2021, 14:24:27 PM »
Has anyone flown with Corendon Airlines of late please if so was all ok ( as well as it can be with flights this year) and do they include any baggage meals etc? Thanks for any info

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf