Author Topic: Olu Deniz Websites?  (Read 5183 times)

Offline Linds-ay

« on: December 28, 2005, 22:11:07 PM »
Been to Calis a few times, but would like to try Olu Deniz for a change.

Does anyone know of any detailed websites that list: bars, restaurants, clubs, hotels etc?

Or has anyone been and know of any good hotels/apartments?

Thanks a lot.

Offline KKOB

• Prolific Member
  • I'm hearing the word.... Nonce !
Olu Deniz Websites?
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2005, 10:21:35 AM »
There are several good Hotels, Bars Restaurants in Olu Deniz. I won't name them 'cos I'll probably be accused of advertising. LOL Just put Olu Deniz in a search engine and you'll see a few. Also get brochures from a travel agent and you'll see that there are plenty of hotels used by the package companies.

Offline Linds-ay

« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2005, 22:29:53 PM »
Thank you!

Offline Gem1312

Olu Deniz Websites?
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2006, 00:06:59 AM »
I went to Olu Deniz Resort Hotel last May and thought it's the best hotel i've stayed in, but it depends what you're looking for. It's All inc. but for what you pay the food quality and choice is fantastic and worked out much cheaper than going B&B for example and having to buy meals, drinks etc seperate, as (dunno what anyone else thinks?) but I found Olu Deniz prices a bit steep. The only downside is it's quite family orientated. However I went with family&friends who have children, expecting to bored to tears, especially during evenings, but the entertainment team were fantastic and catered for adults aswell. The evening entertainment had us all in absolute stitches and by the time the disco started at 11ish most of the children had gone to bed. I enjoyed it so much i'm hoping to go back this year with just friends and it'll be the third year for my sister&her family. Hope this helps!
Oo, had a not great report about belcekiz beach i think but thats only one persons view i suppose.

Offline Jukebox

• Leeds, UK
  • Prolific Member
Olu Deniz Websites?
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2006, 00:52:59 AM »
Hi there,

We stay in Calis but like to have a couple of nights out in Olu Deniz whilst on holiday, makes a nice change. I would cetainly recommend two places, the first is a bar and restaurant called Help. This is really trendy and the food is tex mex. Lots of cocktails etc,good atmosphere and near to the beach. The other is a bar and restaurant called 'Buzz', just along from Help bar. This is really laid back with good chill out music, fabulous food and also near the beach.In the evening, in either place you get the cool air from the sea.

No I dont have shares in these places , I wish i did as they are both really popular .

Wherever you go, enjoy Olu Deniz, it's a lovely resort

Offline susuz.1

Olu Deniz Websites?
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2006, 02:03:53 AM »
Don't forget that the hotels in Olu Deniz are more costly than in Calis. As Olu Deniz is in a conservation area and generally not much development is allowed, the land is very expensive so this pushes the prices up.

We have often stayed at the Tower Hotel. This is a 3 star hotel and you can see details at:

http://www.thetowerhotel.net

You can email the hotel regarding bookings. Last time we stayed there (two years ago) they charged about £15 per night

Offline susuz.1

Olu Deniz Websites?
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2006, 02:06:02 AM »
... £15 per night is per person (sorry its late - I think I should go to bed now - night night!)  [|)][|)][|)][|)]

Offline robin mc

• Workington, UK
Olu Deniz Websites?
« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2006, 15:51:29 PM »
we stayed in olu deniz for a night 12months ago at the white hotel,it was very reasonable £15 for the room for three of us,with breakfast.It`s cheaper than getting a taxi home.

Offline sue mac

• Liverpool, UK
Olu Deniz Websites?
« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2006, 22:25:19 PM »
Is there a restaurant in Olu Deniz that does Thai food?  I have heard somewhere that there is, and we love thai food so would be grateful for any tips.

Offline KKOB

• Prolific Member
  • I'm hearing the word.... Nonce !
Olu Deniz Websites?
« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2006, 07:30:47 AM »
So, why aren't you going to Thailand for your holiday ? LOL

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf