Author Topic: English TV here is so easy to have please read  (Read 20994 times)

Offline tinkerman

• Prolific Member
English TV here is so easy to have please read
« Reply #40 on: March 27, 2009, 10:05:37 AM »
Firo, e mail me

Offline Ian

• Loveable Northern Gentleman
  • Prolific Member
  • Getting Younger by the Day the Longer We Stay :-)
« Reply #41 on: March 27, 2009, 10:59:11 AM »
Woody - many thanks - working in Rochdale  8)

Offline barry44544

« Reply #42 on: March 27, 2009, 13:51:40 PM »
woody...thanks, let me know what bar your in...effes on the way.

Offline karaokemark

• Chesterfield, UK
« Reply #43 on: March 27, 2009, 14:23:17 PM »
I am having problems with the picture stalling ie buffering at the moment I use smile ADSL 1meg I have upgrades to 2 meg from next week in the hope this will make it better
Mark

Offline Ingol Angel

« Reply #44 on: March 27, 2009, 14:44:19 PM »
Ok, exactly what am I supposed to do please when the page opens???  I haven't got a clue what my "URL" is and even more distressing - I don't know where to find it!!  Can someone please furnish a very, very simple idiots guide of exactly what to do and what to press!!!  Thank you in anticipation!!!!

Offline tinkerman

• Prolific Member
« Reply #45 on: March 27, 2009, 15:12:37 PM »
Didnt you info come with instructions?
nothing about a url on mine?
if you e mail me Ill send my instructions,easy.

Offline crazydave

« Reply #46 on: March 27, 2009, 16:00:08 PM »
This thing is so easy to install please read the instructions i sent to you all by the way ive replied to every email i recieved.A little advice to everyone whos now got this, download GOOGLE CHROME or FIREFOX both of these speed up your pcs download time,dont forget to have this working on your tv set you need connect a VGA cable or you can use a S-VIDEO cable from your pc to the tv,now on the page where you choose your tv station theres a forum button click on that and all the answers you need on this gizmo are there,also i would just like to thank Tinkerman for offering to send emails to people who have not yet got this thanks mate very kind of you.
Now after all the instructions i emailed and the few things ive mentioned above if you cannot work it now best listen to the radio live on, www.ukradiofeeds.com ok now im off apart from id like to say to (Scunner) sorry for using CAPITOLS again but i find it easier than lower case with my eyes because ive been watching to much ENGLISH TELEVISION no other reason lol, sorry scunner just had to get that in,bye woody

Offline Firo

« Reply #47 on: March 27, 2009, 18:33:13 PM »
Thanks Tinx got it 2nd time.
Have downloaded it and got it working but it keeps freezing. We have got the top package on TTnet so have the fastest download speeds anyone else experiencing the same problem here in Turkey?
Tried downloading google chrome but it wanted me to reinstall Adobe flash player which I have already. When I tried to download it again my PC was sending me warnings that downloading it could damage my pc so I cancelled it.
Any advise?
Fi

Offline karaokemark

• Chesterfield, UK
« Reply #48 on: March 27, 2009, 18:45:22 PM »
Firo we are having problems here freezing all the time what speed have you got? trying to watch Holyoaks it is a waste of time
Mark

Offline tel

« Reply #49 on: March 27, 2009, 19:09:00 PM »
Mark, first of all do a speed check. I have got by all year watching UK tv with just 1meg connection.  Streaming needs around 800-900 I think.  Is your computer up to spec.enough ram etc!!  Make sure you are unlimited internet time as watching one prog about an hour long would use about half a gigabyte.
http://www.tvcatchup.com/login/ will access 18 channels in the proxy panel I gave you earlier.  Try BBC Player and ITV for live and missed progs and even Sky(if you have a contact in the UK with Sky, you can access with their help all the paid channels to).
You tube to.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf