Author Topic: Digiturk  (Read 11590 times)

Offline joan

Digiturk
« Reply #40 on: May 07, 2009, 19:54:18 PM »
Emailed them yesterday and they rang today to say they dont know if or when Hallmark will return but they are looking at some different alternatives.Geordieboy you say we must have known what we were getting when we subcribed to it in the first place ,we did but it wasn,t what we are getting now Hallmark isn,t the only channel to go so we are not getting what we subcribed to originally thats why we are complaining.:(

Offline geordieboy

Digiturk
« Reply #41 on: May 08, 2009, 05:19:47 AM »
If you're not getting the service you paid for why not ring them up and tell them you'll cancel it.I watched Hallmark yesterday for about 10 mins,reviewed what offered for the next 12 hrs,and in my humble opinion it was nothing but garbage,however one mans meat is another one's poison.
So,what's everyone going to do about it?,are you going to keep on paying for a service you're not getting? bombard them with emails and telephone calls,get a petition up,have a mass demonstration outside thier head office,or keep moaning about it on here?.
I'll have another peek at Hallmark today just to make sure I did'nt miss something yesterday.

Offline Rindaloo

• Prolific Member
Digiturk
« Reply #42 on: May 08, 2009, 09:12:39 AM »
I emailed them and told them that I was not happy with their service and was looking elsewhere.  I believe others have done the same.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2009, 09:20:47 AM by Rindaloo »

Offline Evie

Digiturk
« Reply #43 on: May 08, 2009, 11:28:23 AM »
well thanks for the advice geordieboy but a bit late thats what someone else suggested a few days ago. Rindaloo is right, complain if unhappy otherwise no problem.

Offline geordieboy

Digiturk
« Reply #44 on: May 08, 2009, 15:26:12 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by Evie

well thanks for the advice geordieboy but a bit late thats what someone else suggested a few days ago. Rindaloo is right, complain if unhappy otherwise no problem.

So you ring up if you're unhappy about it,they give you the runaround,and after that it's no problem.So its all been sorted. :).

Offline Rindaloo

• Prolific Member
Digiturk
« Reply #45 on: May 08, 2009, 17:20:01 PM »
Not really, we're quite free to take our business elsewhere.  Then they will feel the effect.  And if they don't, I don't care as long as I get tv without SO many repeats.  I can almost act out the blasted programs myself.   If there was more choice on digiturk I would be OK, but there's less and less available each month it seems.  And what's the deal with showing American and English films, but they are dubbed into Turkish and the original soundtrack isn't available, -crazy.  If they cant be bothered to provide us with a decent service, fine, I can't be bothered to pay them.

Offline marytheresa

« Reply #46 on: May 08, 2009, 17:37:30 PM »
I cancelled my subscription today:D

Offline peecee

Digiturk
« Reply #47 on: May 08, 2009, 17:47:04 PM »
I would love to cancel my Digiturk subscription but can anyone recommend an alternative?

Offline kevin b

Digiturk
« Reply #48 on: May 08, 2009, 18:54:35 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by peecee

I would love to cancel my Digiturk subscription but can anyone recommend an alternative?

See the next topic down ;)

Offline marytheresa

« Reply #49 on: May 09, 2009, 05:25:48 AM »
well mine cancelled but will not be switched off until the 3rd of june!!!

Woke up this morning switched the tv on to watch the news and it says on my screen mary congratulations on being with digi turk for two years now : :)hahahahahahahahahah!!!!:D bloomin mad!!!!!!
what with digi turks new logo and all im happy to say im going to be a happy family without digi turk :D

try devrim on local tradesman for tv catch up he is good at what he does honest and reliable!!!

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf