Author Topic: Devlet Hospital  (Read 9018 times)

Offline davybill

Devlet Hospital
« Reply #20 on: November 26, 2011, 12:10:04 PM »
my wife and i went to the devlet,we went to the touriism office, gave him our residency cards filled in a little,
information sheet, went to another desk,who filed our informtion and gave us kimlet numbers,
i needed my ears syringed, so spent 10 minutes waiting,into see d0ctor, then to nurse ears syringed.
back to doctor  he checked, okay, then to pay desk,paid for 2regs. 1 syringe, 27lira[GREAT]had interprator
with us all the time,[ realy good service]

Offline Fastlady

Devlet Hospital
« Reply #21 on: November 27, 2011, 16:49:34 PM »
Since posting on various sites, my experience with Fethiye Devlet, and promoting the tours, I have been asked the same questions by several women, including 'does the Devlet have a Well Woman Clinic', 'is it possible to have smear tests done' etc.  

After speaking to the Tourism Dept today I am assured that yes, it is possible to get a smear test done there - price (with kimlik number) approx 20tl.  Considerably cheaper than returning to the UK for the same thing!

Offline nichola

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Devlet Hospital
« Reply #22 on: November 27, 2011, 20:55:14 PM »
and about the fifth of the price of the Esnaf too!

Offline Fastlady

Devlet Hospital
« Reply #23 on: November 28, 2011, 13:51:04 PM »
Next hospital tour is this Friday 2nd December with a further one planned for the following week, 9th December.

Due to the nature of the hospital, I have been asked that we keep groups fairly small so please, if anyone does wish to join a tour, please let me know when you are free to attend and how many people.

Many thanks.

Offline cinders

Devlet Hospital
« Reply #24 on: November 28, 2011, 14:07:59 PM »
Have PMd you  :) C

Offline Sea Cruiser

Devlet Hospital
« Reply #25 on: November 28, 2011, 21:03:46 PM »
Two interested here please for the next tour.  Either date convenient.  Thank you.

Offline Fastlady

Devlet Hospital
« Reply #26 on: November 28, 2011, 21:22:54 PM »
hi Lisa, thanks for your message.  At the moment I have spaces on this Friday's tour, 2nd Dec.  Can you PM me please so that I can email details to you.  Thanks

Offline poppies

Devlet Hospital
« Reply #27 on: November 29, 2011, 06:20:37 AM »
If possible please add two people for this Friday 2 December.

Offline Fastlady

Devlet Hospital
« Reply #28 on: November 29, 2011, 06:46:40 AM »
hi colin, please would you PM me so I can send details to you.  Thanks

Offline kayakebab

• Too Normal For Calis?
  • Prolific Member
Devlet Hospital
« Reply #29 on: November 29, 2011, 07:40:29 AM »
quote:
Originally posted by Fastlady

Since posting on various sites, my experience with Fethiye Devlet, and promoting the tours, I have been asked the same questions by several women, including 'does the Devlet have a Well Woman Clinic', 'is it possible to have smear tests done' etc.  

After speaking to the Tourism Dept today I am assured that yes, it is possible to get a smear test done there - price (with kimlik number) approx 20tl.  Considerably cheaper than returning to the UK for the same thing!

I had a smear there, went to enquire about having it done, next thing was in the,waiting room.
When you go back for the results you pay a further 30/35 tl for the cytology report.
Unfortunately if there are any abnormalities they dont have facilities there, for colposcopy, a relatively routine procedure in the uk , you have to go to Antalya as no where in Fethiye does it.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2011, 07:47:08 AM by kayakebab »

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf