Author Topic: Private hospital  (Read 3218 times)

Offline Harley

Private hospital
« on: April 03, 2015, 18:54:39 PM »
Hi there

Has anyone had any surgery done at Lokman Hekim Esnaf Hospital in fethiye. If so I would appreciate your views On  patient care Prior and after treatment ? Duration of your stay etc....

Many thanks

Offline Harley

Re: Private hospital
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2015, 13:43:28 PM »
Hello again I don't want to know any personal information just general honest reviews about this hospital.  I can then consider  all the pros and cons on whether to have my op there or here in the UK.

Your imput would be greatly appreciated.

Offline IanK

« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2015, 16:14:06 PM »
Not had any surgery there, but took my wife to the Esnaf for a second opinion after breaking her shoulder.

The service, treatment (limited to Xray, CT scans etc), staff, facilities and cleanliness were fantastic. Far better than the Letoon where we had been the previous day.

Ian

Offline Liz 101

• Prolific Member
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2015, 16:24:34 PM »
I had a small op there about a year ago, but didn't need to stay in. Couldn't fault the facilities, after care (4 check ups over 3 months) & more importantly the waiting time. I didn't have SGK, so had to pay the full amount, having said that, weighing up the cost of toing & froing back to the UK for treatment & check ups etc, the treatment at the Esnaf worked out much cheaper

Offline davybill

« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2015, 16:34:54 PM »
My wife fell and fractured her hip,the treatment was first class,she was in a private room for ten days,
And Ihad a bed in the same room,nurses checking on her very often,and the English speaking co,ordinaters
Were great,, no complaints,and it was paid for by insurance, she had a new hip,and the surgeon was excellent',

Offline Harley

« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2015, 17:04:49 PM »
First of all thank you all for your replies. One last question..... just to clarify
At Lokman Hekim Esnaf Hospital do you have to have a family member with you at all times to take care of you or is this the nurses job like in the UK? This wouldn't work for  me as I will be travelling on my  own. Thank you in advance

Gina

Offline davybill

« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2015, 18:26:41 PM »
No the nurses look after you, there is a English lady called Mageret she will help you,
With any problems,as she is a Manager there,

Offline Harley

« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2015, 18:37:26 PM »
No the nurses look after you, there is a English lady called Mageret she will help you,
With any problems,as she is a Manager there,

Oh brilliant that's good news.  Thank you x

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf