Author Topic: Erin Spot  (Read 14839 times)

Offline Nicnic

Erin Spot
« Reply #60 on: June 27, 2007, 08:21:56 AM »
Dont know about all this but erin spot when i bought all my furniture and Beker and his wife were so helpful they couldnt help us anymore.

Offline telsoo

Erin Spot
« Reply #61 on: October 03, 2007, 17:39:40 PM »
Just to add to the praise for Bekir and Erenspot.
We furnished our whole apartment at his shop and it was all delivered and installed within 24 hours.We even had a ride in the truck and he and his wife couldnt have been nicer.
We go back there for anything

Offline cef

• Prolific Member
Erin Spot
« Reply #62 on: October 07, 2007, 19:07:20 PM »
This might helpful Kevin (pleb)  ;)

Offline Linda1953

Erin Spot
« Reply #63 on: November 09, 2007, 04:38:44 AM »
Yep Bekir always been good an polite to me even though I nearly had his shop burnt down!

Offline puma

• Prolific Member
Erin Spot
« Reply #64 on: November 09, 2007, 18:41:18 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by Linda1953

Yep Bekir always been good an polite to me even though I nearly had his shop burnt down!

linda tell us more :)

Offline Linda1953

Erin Spot
« Reply #65 on: November 10, 2007, 16:45:05 PM »
Bekir was doing my removals. Ok you might as well know because God knows what is being said about me down that neck of the woods.  I moved into an apartment in Calis and at first I was quite happy.  Then things took a turn for the nasty.  Everytime I put my washing outside I would find some of flung to the floor.  I thought I was going mad. Even when I put pegs on it again there it was on the floor. I hung some rugs out over the balcony and came back to find one of them thrown into the dog dirt at the front of the apartments and that was the last straw.  Basically for several months I was being played head games with by the couple upstairs and this began to make me dread going back home to my apartment.  

Outwardly, they appear a lovely helpful couple who cant do enough for people when at the same time they were playing head games with me a lone woman in the apartment below.   I have absolutely no idea WHY but I suspected jealousy and insecurity could have had something to do with it.

I have a witness a friend who came to stay from Istanbul experienced these games for herself she suggested I get out now and quickly. I have also other people around calis and fethiye who have been observing this from a distance and knew of the situation I was in.  The woman before me moved out for the same reason I suspect and I only found that out accidentally in conversation with someone that knew the woman.  I could not take any more of this and decided to move out.

As I was moving out the Turkish man from the apartment above asked where I was going? He said was I aware his english wife had acted as guarantor for my rent on the Turkish contract??? A copy of which I never had.  He then asked me had I informed the landlord I was going? I said yes I had. Then this nasty bit of work turned up and began trying to make me take all my possessions of the Bekirs van. He was the landlords son who had so obviously not spoken to his father the main man.  

Several people turned up to my aid and Im very grateful to them they were the same people who had been observing the antics of the english woman in particular from upstairs. They reminded the landlord that I did not have a copy of the contract.  They told him I was moving out of an intolerable situation because of them upstairs.  They also told him he still had a substantial amount of my deposit and my months rent so put up and shut up.  

He said if Erin Spot moved me HE would burn Bekirs business down.  This went on for about an hour. I called the police.  The police told him to let me go. I couldnt fault the removal guys because they were protecting their bosses busines. Bekirs removal business is excellent.  

I am saddened that these people had nothing better to do than play silly little petty games and tricks with the woman in the apartment below them for whatever was lacking in their lives.  I did nothing to deserve any of that.  Since I have moved apparently I have learned they are still riding around badmouthing me to people that they think know me which again is very sad.

The latest gossip about me I have heard is I have been seen rotten drunk around Fethiye and Calis drinking with a guy called Bob.  Stuff like this is also very damaging to the AA fellowship I established in Fethiye and could kill people who might ordinarily have asked for help.  Fortuntely it is now run by other people but this is the length these people are prepared to stoop.    

So now you know.   Bet your sorry you asked now LOL

Offline puma

• Prolific Member
Erin Spot
« Reply #66 on: November 10, 2007, 21:19:57 PM »
sorry to hear of more problems Linda i hope you have found more amiable accommodation

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Erin Spot
« Reply #67 on: November 11, 2007, 09:52:21 AM »
quote:
Originally posted by Linda1953

The latest gossip about me I have heard is I have been seen rotten drunk around Fethiye and Calis drinking with a guy called Bob.

Same here. How ridiculous, I don't even know a guy called Bob!

Don't worry Linda - you are right about these people with empty lives that they try to fill with malicious lies about people.

I don't have anything to do with them, and rarely go out in Calis. I don't talk about people I no longer have anything to do with, don't even speak their names - and nearly a year later, they still spend their lives talking about me  :)

You and I must be very interesting people  ;)

Offline Linda1953

Erin Spot
« Reply #68 on: November 12, 2007, 16:12:58 PM »
LOL I do acutally know a guy called Bob and he is a very nice and kind bloke in Calis.  

Thanks Keith and yeah Puma I got a better life now.  Living in that apartment was like being in Jail. I didnt have the sense to see when I saw the bars on the windows and the guard dog that has to have two kopek signs to warn people its there! Oh and I forgot about the padlock on the gate and the 12 oclock curfew LOL

Sadly there are a few around Calis that have got nothing better to do than gossip about other people because it makes their lives seem better. If they dont know anything about you they will make it up.   They should look at themselves.  At least most of us on here are doing or have done something constructive for the community.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf