Author Topic: Erol's Gold  (Read 7766 times)

Offline mamion

Erol's Gold
« Reply #10 on: May 21, 2009, 15:55:09 PM »
Thank you :D Thank you :D THANK YOU :D
Mamion
XXX

Offline mamion

Erol's Gold
« Reply #11 on: May 22, 2009, 16:25:34 PM »
Hi,
Sorry to be a pain but that didn't work..............sent the fax to
00902526122919 but it keeps coming back saying unknown number.  Any more ideas PLEASE  :(
Mamion

Offline kevin b

Erol's Gold
« Reply #12 on: May 22, 2009, 17:20:59 PM »
Maybee the numbers listed are incorrect or try without the 00 at the start as they are not always needed.

Offline maria

• Alfreton, UK
Erol's Gold
« Reply #13 on: May 23, 2009, 17:01:45 PM »
I am sure I heard that Erols in Hisaronu is no longer linkes with Erols in Fethiye

maria x

Offline philrose

Erol's Gold
« Reply #14 on: May 24, 2009, 06:46:10 AM »
The numbers were taken from this years local buisness directory so should be correct.

Offline seegeekay

« Reply #15 on: May 27, 2009, 17:00:19 PM »
maria is correct errols gold in fetiye is no part of errols gold in hisaranou, we have visited errol(mehmet) in hisaranou many times over the last 4 years and have bought many nice pieces,have always ben made very welcome with never any pressure to buy anything, always offered a drink ,mehmet(errol) gets really angry when he hears that errols gold (fetiye0 are still saying that they are the same company, last time wementioned it he said that it has cost him alot of money these last few years in lost sales

Offline mamion

Erol's Gold
« Reply #16 on: June 07, 2009, 14:19:23 PM »
Hi, Thanks to everyone who has tried to help us, but none of it worked.  I supposed we'll just have to wait till we get there and hope that they can help us. Thank you again to all who tried to help.
See you late July
Mamion

Offline speedy54

Erol's Gold
« Reply #17 on: July 12, 2009, 19:40:50 PM »
Hi Mamion.  I have both email address and shop telephone number and Mehmet's mobile number if you are still needing to contact him.  Email me and I will send them to you.  I have been visiting Mehmet for several years now and always buy lots of lovely things from him.  He is a lovely lovely man and so is all the guys who work in the shop.  We are always made so welcome and stay to chat for a while.  We visit him every day during our holiday.  In fact it is a big part of the holiday.  Unfortunately I had to cancel my holidau this year due to the death of my father so will not be able to see him this year.  I have just sent him an email telling him we cant go.  I will look out the details so let me know if you still require them.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf