Author Topic: Turkuaz Estetik for a little bit of 'me' time!  (Read 1859 times)

Offline nichola

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Turkuaz Estetik for a little bit of 'me' time!
« on: September 15, 2009, 16:19:10 PM »
Turkuaz: Tel (0252) 614 00 82

Almost opposite the main entrance to the Fethiye market on the other side of the canal above a bathroom and tiles shop. Entrance around the left side when facing the shop. Parking available.

I was feeling/looking a bit rough today so I thought I'd take a little me time and go for the facial I'd been meaning to have since April.

I have no idea if the prices are reasonable or not as this isn't something I know much about but I do know that it is money well spent.

Two whole hours in a peaceful room being massaged, pampered and improved while only having to lie there; doing nothing!

Prices for facials start at 80TL for a classic facial but green peels, peel and lift, collagen facials etc are available for a little more.

They are doing discounts on facials from today until the 30th Sept; I think 20% or at least that's what I got.

Other treatments available include:

Lazer hair removal - only suitable for people with dark hair.
Botox
Fillers
Accent - radio frequency boosts collegen reproduction - great to plump up that drooping face and neck.

Plus a whole lot more...

Dr. Nabiye and all the staff are very pleasant, and the waiting and treatment rooms are first rate.  

I know Turkuaz is popular with a lot of us who live here but well worth a visit if you are over on holiday too.

Oh and not just for women either, someone I know very well but will kill me if I mention his name has been for not just one but two facials!!! He loved them and he was treated like a king too, being invited back for tea anytime... hmmm  :)

Nichola

Offline Toky

• Prolific Member
  • Every day's a day for dancing
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2009, 23:25:52 PM »
I  think 80TL (starting) is expensive for a facial. is it just me being mean?  :o

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2009, 09:21:48 AM »
Looked at the list from my Beautican in the U.K. Facials start at £18.00 for half and hour up to £30.00 for one hour depending on the type of facial you have.  So if the facial is around 1 hour prices are about the same as the U.K.  Perhaps they are more expensive than normal for Turkey though, but if you get some pampering you like it's worth paying for..

Offline nichola

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2009, 10:01:17 AM »
All the facials are for about 2 hours twice the UK time - so I'd say they compare quite favourably price wise.

I did have a facial once in the UK and wasn't impressed - it was rushed and it was literally just the facial.

Here you have a face, neck and arm massage first to relax you, plus I had my arms massaged while the steam thingy was working and again later during the time it took for the face mask to do its work.

Lots of little extras all included for the price.

Plus I phoned and got an appointment within a couple of hours that day - one of the little things I like about Turkey is that if you want a hair cut, teeth cleaned, shoes polished or re-heeled, keys cut, opticians, hospital or Doctors appointment, whatever, you can almost always just turn up and get an appointment or the job done straight away.

None of that oh let me see when we can fit you on yes here we go we can 'squeeze' you in sometime 2/3 weeks later!

Nichola

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2009, 10:23:41 AM »
Well Nicola, that sounds like a bargain if you get two hours of this sort of treatment.  I had a similiar 2 hour treatment in New York and it cost £80.00.... a present from my daughter.  
I also agree about the appointment system in Turkey it's great totally spoilts us for the terrible appointments system in the U.K.  Last year I rang my U.K. Dentist who gave me an appointment for 8 weeks time. I now see a dentist in Fethiye who gives me an appointment either the same day or at the latest the next day..

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf