Author Topic: Wicker furniture shops  (Read 4302 times)

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
Wicker furniture shops
« on: October 03, 2010, 08:11:03 AM »
Does anyone know the best place to buy some wicker or rattan furniture for balcony use please?
We ordered some back in August from a shop opposite Kipa and it never turned up!
I am out this month and was hoping to maybe get a good deal as it is end of season but dont know where to start looking.
Thanks in advance for any help.

Offline dycedon

Wicker furniture shops
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2010, 08:24:06 AM »
Quite a bit along the road from Migros same side, heading towards Calis is a shop that sells all that type of furniture, he is pretty expensive though.

Offline tinkerman

• Prolific Member
Wicker furniture shops
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2010, 08:30:59 AM »
Quite a few shops selling this stuff now, best shop around Fethiye area, the calis road shops are priced for the tourist

Offline philrose

Wicker furniture shops
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2010, 08:36:16 AM »
Istanbul Bamboo - Gunlukbasi to Fethiye road, left side more or less opposite the Shell petrol station

Offline mercury

• Turkey
  • Prolific Member
Wicker furniture shops
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2010, 09:48:51 AM »
There is a shop in Tasyaka going up the hill towards Ovacik left hand side before you get to the university. Good selection and very good prices. We had ours delivered within an hour.

Offline cinders

Wicker furniture shops
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2010, 10:22:23 AM »
Istanbul bamboo(same place as philrose says) we got a good deal
P.S.
the guy upstairs above the shop is an upholsterer and  he will cover sunbeds in same materials to match  your balcony furniture   :)

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
Wicker furniture shops
« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2010, 10:28:05 AM »
Philrose do you mean the Istakbal furniture shop? if so we looked in there and it was really expensive good stuff but pricey!
We saw two shops selling wicker/ cane on the way back from ordering our stuff(that we did not receive!) on the Tansas road does anyone know wether these two shops would be worth a visit, or are they like Tinx said priced for the tourist?
Anne I am not too sure how to get to Tasyaka I will be on my own so am little worried about getting lost! shop sounds good though so thank you for the info.

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
Wicker furniture shops
« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2010, 10:31:01 AM »
Oh it cant be the Istakbal shop I was thinking of must be a different place I will make a note of that one and have a look in there. Many thanks.

Offline philrose

Wicker furniture shops
« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2010, 11:06:45 AM »
Definatly not Istakbal! All he stocks is bamboo and cane furniture, at reasonable prices

Offline villajadore

Wicker furniture shops
« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2010, 12:31:40 PM »
Hi Mercury - can you give more details of where this shop is we have a place in Ovacik and are also looking for balcony furniture and as we are out at Oct half term only for a week delivery within the hour would suit us.  Thanks

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf