Author Topic: Beds  (Read 1404 times)

Offline DaveKaren

Beds
« on: April 08, 2011, 08:35:00 AM »
Can anyone tell me how much i would pay for a single bed and mattress Thanks

Offline Piscoe

Beds
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2011, 09:07:11 AM »
It rather depends on quality much the same way as in the UK. When we bought our place the beds were real cheap and nasty that apparently cost a couple of hundred lira inc. mattress. We replaced them with better quality ones bought in a shop in Fethiye. (With the Megri Lokanta on your right walk up the road and shop is at the point where it bends to the left)We paid around £250 including a good mattress, iron headboard etc. Good value really.

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
Beds
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2011, 09:21:35 AM »
You will probably get a good deal at Eren Spot.  We initially bought from them as we were going to rent.  Their beds were basic but very good for the price.  We did replace them with better quality beds bought from a shop in Calis (no longer there) once we decided not to rent.   Think Eren Spot have a website so you could go and have a look.

Offline DaveKaren

Beds
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2011, 09:53:48 AM »
Thanks for your help, we dont want to pay to much as they are for renters, will try Eren spot.

Offline posleeds

Beds
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2011, 17:12:35 PM »
There is a shop virtually opposite Eren Spot...from the outside it just looks like a little electrical shop only selling Arcelik appliances -go to the back of the shop & up the stairs in the corner...there is a massive furniture showroom over 3 floors & they also have another shop further out of Fethiye heading towards the Aydem Office...I bought storage bases & mattresses from there...worked out cheaper than Eren Spot for similar quality items.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf