Author Topic: photos.  (Read 1326 times)

Offline JMW1994

photos.
« on: October 28, 2011, 19:37:51 PM »
Wasnt sure if this was the right place to post but.. Can anyone reccomend a photo shop IN FETHIYE who does nice plain photo sittings and offers a range of diff. photos in different sizes or uploads onto a disc? And can i have a price please? thanks!

Offline Supacabby

• Sunny Brighton
  • Location: Sunny Eastbourne by the sea aka Gods waiting room :)
  • Calis Beach - next best place to heaven...
photos.
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2011, 22:30:37 PM »
I don't know if I can get the location right but I'm going to try! Walking from the market towards town on the r/h side of the road after appx 100 metres there is a florist slightly to the right on a corner. Behind that is the start of a pedestrianised walkway. 1/2 way down the 1st block on the r/h side is a photographers. I haven't had anything done there but have spoke to the guy & he was very helpful & friendly.

If you know where the Avea shop is I mean behind that. Sorry to be vague but hope it helps!

Offline lissa

photos.
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2011, 18:56:04 PM »
On the road opposite the PTT, about 50 metres on the left hand side, photographers called Kandiye.

Offline bunny4jeff

photos.
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2011, 16:11:50 PM »
I have used a very good modern one several times. It is found easily from the dolmus terminus (behind the white Mosque). You walk down the terminus road towards the town, cross over and take the first walking turn-off on the right.  You will see bikes and children's toys for sale in a shop on your left. Carry on walking a few yards, an keep left as the walkway branches left or right. Look left and you will come to Narin Photographic. I hope I have the name right, or it will be similar. They take excellent photos at very good prices. They will use Photoshop to improve photos if you like:-) Always been very pleased with them!
« Last Edit: November 06, 2011, 18:56:17 PM by bunny4jeff »

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf