Author Topic: Does Turkey do contempary?  (Read 3139 times)

Offline doll

Does Turkey do contempary?
« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2005, 16:47:17 PM »
when you come on the road out of dalaman airport
there is a big furniture shop on the left side of the road
saw when driving back from picking up friend
looked like nice stuff but havent been in  look out for it if going too airport
ggod luck with new furniture,some larger stores have email cataloge with prices you can order online.

Offline jo b

• Chandler's Ford, UK
« Reply #11 on: August 04, 2005, 08:10:41 AM »
Its not easy buying furniture in Fethiye! It was about a hundred degrees for a start,and everything is so spread out-wished for a John Lewis many a time!! And Matalan for vases accessories etc!!

Bought sofas from Su on the Olu/ Fethiye road-quite pricey,but better quality and more stylish...hubby says I'm a nightmare-I just won't settle for tack!

Dining table and chairs (light wood with leather "effect" chairs) and trendy dark wood and leather bedroom set from Erdoganlar-past Tespo on the right on Kalkan/Antalya road.
Got fed up by then bought the rest from wardrobes, coffee tables etc from Rap...i."That will do" became the favourite phrase!!!

Went to Beko for electrical-hubby took hours to choose tv dvd and sound system-his turn to be a nightmare! But found it cheaper than when we bought similar a year ago-which is pretty amazing!

No luck with the canvas pictures though-I'll have to measure my biggest suitcase then buy accordingly!

Offline Murphy2

« Reply #12 on: August 09, 2005, 20:35:10 PM »
Hi I also am having this problem.  I found Kelebek or Kalebek not sure of spelling and Istanbul Mobilia the best for modern furniture.  But stil not Ikea!  I am looking for chrome beds.  Next time i am going to Ankara.  Been told it is great for shopping.  We shall see.  The 2 shops i mentioned are not far from Migros.  Turn left at lights, both are next to each other.  Some of the shops have catalogues you can order from.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf