Author Topic: Good seamstress or shop recommendation needed  (Read 2488 times)

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
Good seamstress or shop recommendation needed
« on: April 24, 2017, 08:20:24 AM »
Can someone recommend please a good seamstress or shop who will do curtain alterations...
When we had our curtains made we opted for one long sun curtain and top curtain for each window but i now want them cutting down the middle to make seperate curtains...does any one know if the sunbed shop near Aydin Pide would do something like this, thsts the only place i can come up with! Thanks as always   :)

Offline BernieTeyze

Re: Good seamstress or shop recommendation needed
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2017, 08:36:51 AM »
If you go into Fethiye at the side of big mosque where buses stop. Top of that little Hill to left and right are loads of curtain and fabric shops that will give you a quote.

Offline George Warner

« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2017, 08:57:20 AM »
Keeping Aydin Pide on your right head toward Calis Beach ,go over the Dolphinless Roundabout,50 to 60 metres on your right is an alley way which leads into a square,in here on the left you will see the Jewellery repair man and the clothing/curtain alteration lady just around the corner .
 Also in the square is the Calis Charcoal grill,[Think thats its name].mentioned on the Forum quite a few times last year

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2017, 09:49:43 AM »
Karen, There is an English lady who is married to a Turkish man she lives locally in Calis.  She makes curtains, re-covers suites, even makes blinds.  i have seen some of her work on F.B and it is excellent.  She is used by lots of ex-pats out there and I have plans to get her to do some work for us.
Her name is Grace-Louise Turan.    I am on her friends on F.B and she put on her work all the time, she is very good.  If you want I will message you with her details?

Offline sadler

« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2017, 11:56:36 AM »
I can second Grace. I have used her, she is very good and reasonably priced.

Offline Rana

• Newly Registered
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2017, 14:01:14 PM »
We are looking to have our suite recovered. Do you have her details please Jacqui? Or can anyone recommend an upholsterer who has a good reputation?  Thanks

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2017, 16:59:29 PM »
Thanks everyone i totally forgot about the lady in the square George she would have been handy thsnk you.
Yes please Jacqui if u can message me Grace's details that will be fab thank you..i will try and find her work on face book    :)

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2017, 21:32:47 PM »
Grace's business is called "Angels So Sweet".  She is on Facebook, so you can put the business name in and have a look at her work and message her.
Good Luck.  ;) ;D

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf