Author Topic: outstanding debts against property  (Read 10751 times)

Offline sue mac

• Liverpool, UK
Re: outstanding debts against property
« Reply #20 on: October 22, 2015, 12:11:24 PM »
lol, I was in the fish market myself on Saturday night :))  OK, getting back to this serious and devastating issue....our neighbour, who has found out her debt is huge, and is now in the process of giving up her life savings to cover half of the debt, and taking out a mortgage to cover the rest.....has asked me if I can help her get this as public as possible....by hightlighting it on here and seeking contacts of anybody else who may have been affected by Nicholas Homes.  This was organised crime...and the more people there are affected and in this position now....the better the chances surely of fighting it and bringing justice?  We CANNOT just sit back and see hundreds of property owners lose their villas and apartments because of these scumbags....Can you believe, he was sat in a car in Fethiye as my neighbour walked out of the bank on Monday, where she had gone to stall the auction of her villa!!! she and her husband attacked the car, he pleaded forgiveness, shouting that it was his company and not him responsible!!  Unbelievable.......Can you suggest anything that we could to bring this out in the open? any local rags we could contact...anything at all.....tia.xx

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
« Reply #21 on: October 22, 2015, 14:40:53 PM »
Very pleased Sue your Tapu has turned out ok.
Terrible for others that have found themselves in this situation...
Two properties on our complex resold over the last few years do i take this as a good sign andxleave well alone or go get mine checked what would other Nicholas owners advise doing please?

Offline strange

• Newly Registered
« Reply #22 on: October 22, 2015, 16:16:36 PM »
Get it checked. Better to know

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
« Reply #23 on: October 23, 2015, 09:09:31 AM »
I have wrote down  what i need to ask can someone please tell me what the part in the offices is called that i need to go to? I want to be sure whichever way that i have been to the right place and got the right answer..thank you.

Offline sue mac

• Liverpool, UK
« Reply #24 on: October 23, 2015, 19:13:55 PM »
Glad to hear you were ok Karrenina. x

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
« Reply #25 on: October 23, 2015, 20:07:37 PM »
Thank you Sue Mac and thank you for making us all aware of this  :(

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo