Author Topic: Bought two flats in Sunset Beach Club!  (Read 3987 times)

Offline Trev

• Sunset Beach
Bought two flats in Sunset Beach Club!
« on: October 26, 2007, 13:42:41 PM »
Hi everyone!

By the way just joined the forum and think it's fantastic.

Have just bought off plan a 1bed and a 2 bed appartment in the new Sunset Beach Club which is due to be completed by June 2009. It's about two thirds of the way up Calis Beach coming from Fethiye and I fell in love with the development for many reasons. At first I only wanted to buy one to go and live there on completion of the development but I ended up getting carried away and buying two: the 2 bed to live in and the 1 bed as an investment to rent out.

For those of you who haven't heard about the SBC development, you can find some good info on the following webistes. As you will see it really is quite a special place...

http://www.hanelhouse.com/prjshow.asp?PRJ=projeler/PROJE38

My appartments are about three quarters of the way into the development from the beach but still have see views and views on the national park on the side. Being quite a keen windsurfer, I was extra keen for the flats as there is a good windsurfing/kitesurfing centre just around the corner!

Although I will be moving into the 2 bed flat with my girlfriend when it's completed (amazing sunsets tearing along on my windsurf here I come! :D), I am aiming to use the 1 bed as an investment and would like to know your views on this apartment from an investment perspective.

First of all does £63k for the 1 bed flat sound reasonable to you? [?] (55m2 including terrace)Be honest with me here!

What do you reckon it will be worth in June 2009? [?]

What kind of gross annual rental income do you think I can expect from this flat starting in June 2009? Or, what would be a reasonable weekly rent for high and low seasons? [?]

Any other general views on the development both as a place to live and as an investment would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance for you comments and I hopefully I might see some of you out there!  :)

Cheers,

Trev

Edited by Scunner - one link is enough Trev  ;)
« Last Edit: October 26, 2007, 13:43:51 PM by Trev »

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf