Author Topic: A very cool device  (Read 1848 times)

Offline BabaYard

A very cool device
« on: April 25, 2009, 10:08:22 AM »
As some of you know, we had an attempted break-in last year. This was an awful experience, especially as my wife's elderly parents were with us. They, like us, love Turkey but this was a real knock back for us all. Anyway, since then we have had external PIR lights, internal window locks, and a solar powered, wireless alarm fitted (great invention, especially because of the power cuts)

I was looking on the Response Electronics web site yesterday, because I wanted to order a spare remote for my wireless alarm, and I also noticed these mini alarms - see the link.

http://www.responseelectronics.com/store/Remote-Controlled-Dual-Alarm-BZ275-pr-55.html

For the sake of £20, I thought I'd order one, and it arrived this morning. What a cool little device this is - and what a noise it makes!! The alarm siren is completely portable, or can be fixed to a wall. It's mains or battery operated, and also comes with a magnetic door / window detector. It's about the size of a large mug, so it can easily fit in your hand luggage, and can of course be taken back to the UK when you leave.

With the amount of break-in's occurring at the moment, I just gives you that peace of mind that if someone does manage to get it, you will know about it - and so will they : :)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf