Author Topic: Advice on management companies  (Read 2913 times)

Offline AOK

• Plumstead, London, UK
Advice on management companies
« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2010, 18:13:33 PM »
All Aspects gets my vote as well.Great service,Honest and trustworthy.:D

Offline JacM

« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2010, 21:18:59 PM »
All Aspects for us too - really professional service. They go the extra mile!

Offline Patty

• Poster
« Reply #12 on: August 19, 2010, 20:12:42 PM »
Can i as a renter put my little bit in

We rented a property through interturk, we had a problem with the air conditioning rang Olga at interturk, within the hour she was there with the aircon man, air conditioning was sorted that afternoon

We had problem with washing machine (the men said faulty socket) called olga again, around she came, sorted the washing machine (no faulty socket).

I know what you're all thinking, i bet Olga was glad when we went home  :)

I have previously been an owner and wish i had had property management at that time like Interturk

Interturk gets my vote

Patty

Offline patrice

« Reply #13 on: August 19, 2010, 21:52:25 PM »
I'll second that Olga is a GEM.We changed from another well known provider because of the poor service and we have never looked back best thing we could have done!!

Offline IanK

« Reply #14 on: August 20, 2010, 12:48:44 PM »
We have used Orange for the last 3 years and have been more than happy with the service and cost.

http://www.orangerentacar.com/fethiye_property_management.asp

Regards

Ian

Offline susuz.1

« Reply #15 on: August 20, 2010, 23:49:44 PM »
Something that is essential in a Property Management Company is one that can give advice and help if needed, even in a crisis, in a calm and efficient manner.  All Aspects are such a company and more. Everything runs so smoothly, it would be easy to forget how efficient they are.  

I appreciate all that they do for us as this brings peace of mind when we're far away and I'm happy to say that in the four years I have had the pleasure of their services, I couldn't imagine using anyone else.

8) 8)

Susuz

Offline Brandi

« Reply #16 on: August 21, 2010, 10:09:23 AM »
It is important also to ensure you know what is included in the cost of your management fee. We fell foul of this when we first bought, thinking the management company should be doing this or that and why hadn't they noticed something needed repairing and dealt with. In honesty our expectations were complete off the mark and thus we were unhappy with the management agent.  We have used the services of about 4 different management agents.  My vote goes to Orange - not least because of the calm way they deal with matters and are happy to point out what they can do, and what charges are for extra services.  Well done Orange and thank you.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf