Author Topic: Beautiful Fresh Sausages for You and Donations for the Kids and Animals  (Read 3276 times)

Offline busybee

Re: Beautiful Fresh Sausages for You and Donations for the Kids and Animals
« Reply #10 on: April 27, 2013, 17:26:30 PM »
Would also like to say that hubby says his sausages are delicious.  As a vegetarian I have been very tempted, as the aroma when they are cooking is mouth watering.

Offline ribeye100

« Reply #11 on: April 27, 2013, 18:37:16 PM »
Lance.... Its work in progress mate... I am trying to source a decent price for the meat as we speak but not sure of the amount of people that would be interested.

Nikki, thank you so much for the comments, xx

Offline sunnyd

« Reply #12 on: April 27, 2013, 18:49:38 PM »
No problem Mark.... It's a rare occasion that I recommend!! I have to prove the product before I do  :) Peeps on CBF will know that. But you have an excellent product, and all the best to you!  :)

Offline Hellzbellz

• Newly Registered
Where is the shop? Havent found any sausages I like so far here so definately want to give this a try

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
From reading this thread it seems he does not have a shop as such, you have to ring to order, however, he does seem to stand at the local fairs and you can join his Facebook page for more information. 

Offline Hellzbellz

• Newly Registered
thanks for reply  :) will contact him direct

Offline nichola

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
We had an English breakfast at Dawn Beach yesterday which (because we asked) included Mark's sausages. They were absolutely delicious and the breakfast was very nice too with a proper hash brown.

Offline Steve A

Just like to endorse Mark and his sausages,he is a friend of ours and when we came over recently kindly put a kilo of mixed in the fridge for us which we cooked all at once and enjoyed.Mark and Jackie are really lovely caring people and it is no surprise to me that he offers this donation to charity so as Scunner says its a win /win situation

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf