Author Topic: Blinds  (Read 1362 times)

Offline trainer

• Last man standing
Blinds
« on: July 30, 2014, 12:35:13 PM »
We are over in September and are thinking of fitting blinds does anybody know where I can get them made and installed (venetian or vertical)

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
Re: Blinds
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2014, 16:16:44 PM »
We used a shop in the one way street. In Fethiye opposite the Mulberry tree and just up the road a little.   I have the guys card somewhere, will see if I can find it.  We only wanted a kitchen blind, he came out to house and measured up and we picked the material and colour.  He did a great job, it was a roller blind and he put a lovey border of beads on it.   Also, there were two bills lying in the kitchen and I picked up one for something else we had bought that was 100 TL more money.  I mistakenly thought it was the blind bill and gave the guy the money.  He immediately told me it was too much and gave me 100 TL back. We decided next time we are over we will get some new curtains from him.

Offline trainer

• Last man standing
Re: Blinds
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2014, 16:56:30 PM »
we have nets around our apartment but to me looks a bit old fashioned also a roller blind on the kitchen window but we are looking to get all the windows done the same 

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf