Author Topic: Travelling to England !  (Read 1163 times)

Offline Dippey

Travelling to England !
« on: June 13, 2006, 12:31:50 PM »
I am worried really about my partner husband. He had to go to Ingland for days few. I raed your papers and worry more. I read and tell him not to go, but he goes. I hear it is dangerouss in Ingland, i tell him to keep away from schools as teachers die from children learning and use knife to kill them. I also read from your papers of news that lot of drunken people and fight always. These people also really hurt you and take your mobile and kill you. I worry if he gets injured and go to hospital they are dirty and disease full and cut off leg wrong. I also told bird flu and responsiball people high up not doing anything and bird flu is all round but they not telling anyone.
He also scared and staying in at dark. there is football on and Inglissh might get bad if Ingland dont go well. I think he is ripped of by the train company he told ticket cost £59 i think that too much.
I told him problems go to police but they are bad also, they kill there own princess i read and lots of bad people not in prison when they should be, why the people high up let this happen? i read lots of high up people taking bribes and corrupt. He say this is inglish culture as they christians and he say i dont like dont go.

Worried from Turkey.

« Last Edit: June 13, 2006, 12:40:22 PM by Dippey »

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf