Author Topic: Have your say before they do  (Read 894 times)

Offline Highlander

• Lord of the Rings
  • Prolific Member
Have your say before they do
« on: May 22, 2011, 11:05:12 AM »
Scunner has rightly pointed out what a momentuis day it is in the Premier League today

It struck me that whatever happened Ian Halloway would be heard to say "my boys" at some point in the afternoon. So who do you think will come out with what could be called their catch phrase.

Offline tonyb

« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2011, 18:53:31 PM »
My beloved Blues are dowm. Thats what you get for playing with one striker in home games for most of the season. Also sad to see Blackpool make the drop. They suffered from Hull City syndrome.- started off like a steam train & then got sussed. Even we beat them away !!!  As Holloway said "We can't shut up shop, it's always open !!" As for my lot, be interesting to see if the Chinese board hang around, as rumours have that they ain't got a pot to p--s in. I'll still renew my season ticket though, glutton for punishment & it gets me out of doing the shopping at weekends !!!!.Must be out of my mind.

Offline ronzeus

« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2011, 19:16:44 PM »
Sorry to see Blackpool go down as they were great entertainment ,cant work out what the hells going on at Birmingham with their owners or their form collapse since beating the blind Frenchmans team.

Offline Highlander

• Lord of the Rings
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2011, 19:35:43 PM »
Blackpool's defending was certainly comical.

Offline usedbustickets

• Institute for the hard of understanding
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2011, 19:46:43 PM »
Sorry to see Blackpool go down, but pleased to see that Wolves stayed up.  If there was any football justice both of these clubs should have stayed up for the way they have played all season.

Offline usedbustickets

• Institute for the hard of understanding
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2011, 19:51:17 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by tonyb

My beloved Blues are dowm. Thats what you get for playing with one striker in home games for most of the season. Also sad to see Blackpool make the drop. They suffered from Hull City syndrome.- started off like a steam train & then got sussed. Even we beat them away !!!  As Holloway said "We can't shut up shop, it's always open !!" As for my lot, be interesting to see if the Chinese board hang around, as rumours have that they ain't got a pot to p--s in. I'll still renew my season ticket though, glutton for punishment & it gets me out of doing the shopping at weekends !!!!.Must be out of my mind.

Tony you could be right that this is only the start of the Birmingham problems, half hearted board wanting out, and I wouldn't be surprised to see Mcliesh jump ship to the 'ammers.  Although quite why anyone would want to work for Gold, Sullivan and Brady twice in their managerial career is beyond me ;)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf